Jealousy

fluff and ig small smut?

"So... what exactly are w-." Thoma murmured in a sleepy tone.
"Lovers, if you don't like that... I do understand." Replied Ayato snuggling onto the back of Thoma's head. Thoma buried himself into his pillow once again and blushed. Being lovers with... Lord? I've seen this in my fantasies before but I never believed this would actually happen. "I-I guess w-we could?" Thoma finally replied being muffled by his pillow.

Just then he felt a warm masculine feel touch his chin. Thoma shivered to the touch and looked over to Ayato who stared intensely at him. "L-lord- mph-!" Ayato's lips pressed onto Thoma's red face, turning it into a passionate kiss. Ayato's tongue swirled around inside Thoma's mouth and explored all of Thoma's mouth. Thoma pressed his hands against Ayato's chest attempting to push him away only to be overpowered into the kiss once again.

"I love you so much~ So much I could die~." Ayato said, after Thoma's hundreds of attempts to break the kiss, in a flirty tone.
"Lord-!"
"Darling~."
"Dar-, huh, LORD!"
"Hehe~."
Just after the conversation of the two males ended the sliding entrance door could be faintly heard from outside. A familiar voice was heard coming inside. "Brother! I finished that stupid job! I want my ice-cream now!" Ayaka's voice echoed into the room. "Y-you promised her ice-cream? Do you know how long she takes just to choose one flavour?" Thoma whispered.
"Well, how about in that time, we have a dat-."
"LORD!"
"Darl-."
"LORD!"
"BROTHER? Why's your voice in Thoma's room?"
"Ah~ I'm coming wait for me!" Said Ayato in a depressed tone. "Don't forget about our dat-." Ayato whispered to Thoma.
"LORD."
"Ah, come on let's go~." Replied Ayato grinning.
"Alright." Said Thoma.

The sun shone down, illuminating the trios the whole way to the shopping center. Ayato always stopping occasionally to touch Thoma on the hips or give him a small hug, while Thoma was a blushing tomato. When they all reached the blooming full shopping center, Ayaka ran straight towards a sweets shop. "A kid, and always a kid~ now let's do adult's tim-."
"Thoma? Is that you?" An unknown voice interrupting Ayato.
"Oh? Is that you Noy?" Replied Thoma looking towards the voice.
"Ah! It is you Thoma! It's been so long, how have you been?" Replied Noy who came into sight now.

Noy came as a fine man with white and light blue eyes. His outfit was as seducing as it could've been, a black jacket and tight clothing like a cat suit. (imaginary character because I don't want to shame any other characters with 'Noy's personality.
"I've been-." Replied Thoma
"Who are you?" Ayato said interrupting.
"Um, excuse me?" Noy replied.
"Who. Are. You." Repeated Ayato. Thoma looked over at Ayato and touched him hand hunting him to calm down.
"That's more of my question, I'm his best friend, you?" Replied Noy.
"Boyfrie- OW!" Ayato screeched when Thoma squeezed his hand.
"What-." Questioned Noy.

"Brother! Come here!" Shouted Ayaka's voice from away.
"Coming..." Replied Ayato in the same depressed tone. Thoma looked over at Ayato, following him with his eyes every step.
"Who was that...?" Questioned Noy suddenly.
"Ah... my employer..." Replied Thoma.
"Well, want to go to eat lunch together?" Asked Noy.
"Sorry but I had a reservation with my employer." Replied Thoma looking over to Ayato worriedly.
"Who cares about your employer? We finally meet and this is how you act?" Said Noy.
"A-alright fine I guess." Replied Thoma before following Noy.
-
Ayato stared over to where Noy and Thoma used to be. Shocked and surprised to see that Thoma disappeared, he quickly ran off in order to find them. Ayaka called after him once then stopped after she found Thoma gone. Ayato repeatedly called after Thoma worriedly running everywhere. Alleyways, coffee shop, jewellery shops and still no where. His arms and legs thumped together, sprinting everywhere looking for them. Thoma's name was repeatedly called again and again by the same voice.

"A-ayato? Lord Ayato!" Thoma's voice could be distantly heard. The call of the two males was getting closer and closer to each other. Ayato ran forward and slipped into a passionate hug with Thoma, as Thoma rigged his claws into Ayato's back as he was in tears. "Lord, I'm s-so sorry- hick-..." Thoma said drowned in tears.
"Sweetheart, look up at me." Ayato replied, lifting Thoma's head upwards so they were face-to-face. Ayato nuzzled his nose against Thoma's nose.  "I love you no matter what. Whoever that Noy was is your own business, I won't search into it. But all you need to know is that since you accepted me to be yours, I'll love you unless you hate me." Ayato said getting his face closer to Thoma and threw his lips onto Thoma's then licked his pink lips. Ayato hugged Thoma closer and begun slowly sucked Thoma's bottom lip.

After breaking the kiss, Ayato kissed Thoma's forehead and grinned. "I love you too..." Replied Thoma murmuring. Ayato looked seductively at Thoma.
"Should we go to a hotel?~ Ayaka is home-." Ayato said in a happy manner.
"L-lord-."
"Darling."
"Darl- LORD, y-you have work."
"Haha~ I don't care~." Ayato replied as he grabbed Thoma into a wedding hug position (idk what that hug is). Snuggling into Thoma's hair once again and started walking away from the shopping center they once was in. Thoma felt safe and secure in Ayato's hands, and hugged Ayato back in the position. The hotel slowly came into sight, as Ayato hugged Thoma closer. Ayato paid for the housing while Thoma was put down onto a waiting chair.

Once they were alone in the hotel room, Thoma stared around the luxury room. "T-there's only one bed in s-such a big room? S-so I'll sleep on the sofa." Said Thoma looking around confused.
"Why are you so innocent? It's so cute~." Replied Ayato looking over his head to look at Thoma. "Let's sleep~!"

1013 words
I made Ayato extra flirty, idk if i like it.

And yes Noy died idc what happens to him just how dare him.
No they aren't "sleeping" 😏.