We were never meant to be

Smut + swear warning
Scroll a bit

"Huff, hngh..." Moaned Thoma jumping up and down on Ayato's dick.
"You alright...?" Ayato asked Thoma looking up at him worriedly.
"Ngh, I'll be f-fine- HNGH." Replied Thoma suddenly being pushed down.
"Just one more round alright?" Said Ayato hugging Thoma tighter.
"A-ah a-alright." Replied Thoma coming all over Ayato's chest.

The next day
Thoma woke up to a unfamiliar warmth. He felt as if he just got slammed on to the ground multiple times. All he had remembered was that he was having tea with one of Lord Ayato's old friends. Ayato. Thoma always liked Lord Ayato very much. He loved how nicely Lord Ayato treated him, the way Lord would hold him when he's upset.

Suddenly remembering the strange warmth, he looked over to where the warmth were being created. Ayato's beautiful light blue hair was seen right when Thoma looked back. Surprised, Thoma leaped right out of bed and fell onto the floor making a thump sound. "Thoma?" Called a familiar voice.
"Huh- I- um-... L-Lord Ayato?" replied Thoma.
"Why are you in the ground? Come up." Asked Ayato patting the empty spot next to him.
"Um... Lord, What happened yesterday?" Questioned Thoma.
"You don't remember? Oh, I believe you were drugged." Replied Ayato with a sly smile. "I fucked you, multiple times."
"Sorry Lord, fucked?" Asked Thoma.
"Yes, fucked." Replied Ayato.
Thoma was immediately shocked by the answer, he became scared as he thought he did something wrong. "I'm sincerely sorry my lord. I hope it can be considered an accident. I... shall go and make breakfast, Miss Ayaka is coming home today from her meeting." Thoma said in a sad tone. Before Ayato could say anything, Thoma ran off towards the kitchen, leaving Ayato alone. Ayato sat on the bed and grinned. He wants to play the hard way, huh.

As Thoma stumbled his way over to the kitchen, a tear drop leisurely made it's made it's way down Thoma's eyes. Huh... why am I feeling this way? I feel... so sad. My heart is hurting, I-I can't think. A whimper fell out of Thoma's mouth as he fell down and cried. He cried for a good 20 minutes before deciding to make breakfast for the siblings. He decided to make eggs and chicken mushroom skewer. He stumbled around the kitchen holding his sore back.

As he placed the 10 chicken mushroom skewers onto the plates and made the eggs, the front door creaked opened. "Thoma, brother! I'm home! That meeting took forever!" Yelled Ayaka from the front door.
"Oh welcome home, Miss Ayaka. Breakfast will be ready soon." Called Thoma getting more plates from a cabinet, nearly falling down.
"Be careful." Said Ayato's from behind Thoma after catching him by the stomach.
"Ah- sorry Lord." Replied Thoma standing up straight again. Ayato caught a glimpse of Thoma's eyes, that looked like they were rubbed a lot of times. I made him... cry. Thought Ayato while getting a seat.

Just then, Ayaka finally made her way over to the dining area. "Brother! I brought some souvenir's from Liyue!" Ayaka said entering the room.
"Oh? May I have a look?" Asked Ayato. As Thoma was serving the dishes, Ayaka was happily showing the souvenirs she had brought from Liyue. "Here look brother! This rock is called Cor Lapis!" Jumped Ayaka excitedly.
"Oh? I've heard of that kind of rock before, I love the texture." Replied Ayato. Hearing this, Thoma thought about buying some Cor Lapis for Ayato, then backing off the thought after remembering the feeling. After Thoma had finished serving the dishes, he sighed and decided to head off to his room in order to have some rest.

"Thoma, are you not going to eat?" Asked Ayato examining the Cor Lapis.
"Ah- I'm not hungry, I do feel fragile though. I'll just go and have a rest, feel free to call me if you need anything." Said Thoma waving to the siblings. Ayato frowned in frustration, maybe I should preform the first step. On the other hand, Thoma had returned to his room and had a sudden urge to sob for hours. He quickly swallowed the feelings and leaped onto his bed. He feel into deep sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

A knock on Thoma's door suddenly awoke him from sleep. "Hey... Thoma may I come in?" Ayato's voice echoed in Thoma's mind.
"Huh? Uh- um- sure." Thoma replied swallowing another urge to cry. The door slowly creaked open revealing Ayato's worried face standing outside the door. "Um... Thoma... I understand you don't want us to date... but I just have the feeling that I fell in love with you." Ayato said coming closer to Thoma and locking the door behind him.
"Huh? Eh-? Um...?" Thoma said, flustered.
"I love you." Ayato repeated.

Thoma's heart skipped hundreds of beats as he looked around, not trying to get eye contact. While Ayato was getting closer and closer to Thoma. Ayato held Thoma's hands together and squeezed them hard before kissing them lightly. "May I fuck you?" Questioned Ayato pushing Thoma down onto the bed.
"Ngh-." Thoma moaned as Ayato licked his nipples before attempting to strip Thoma.
"Y-you were going to fuck me a-anyways, hmp-." Said Thoma as Ayato striped Thoma observing every sight.
"You were going to agree anyways." Replied Ayato with a grin. Thoma moaned as a response, looking away. "Awe look who's flustered." Said Ayato as he brought his hand up turning Thoma's face facing him. "I want to look at you while I enter you."  Said Ayato as he striped Thoma's pants off.
"B-but Lord-."
"Master."
"B-but master, Ayaka's home a-and I-I'm just a housemaid-." Replied Thoma.
"I told Ayaka to go do one of my commissions because I'd be busy." Said Ayato putting lubricant on his fingers and slowly inserting them into Thoma. "Ngh-." Thoma moaned in response.
"Alright...? Can I insert another finger?" Ayato questioned.
"Hmp- y-yes." Replied Thoma. Ayato inserted his 2nd finger without hesitation. "Oh your face is so cute." Ayato said.
"Ngh..." Moaned Thoma becoming more flustered but still staring at Ayato.
"Your ready. May I fuck you now?" Asked Ayato.
"Ngh- o-ok."

My friend said to end it now so I am.
1059 words