Travellers warning visit

Apologies for the extremely late upload. School happened xd.
IM USING GIRL TRAVELLER BTW

A week past since the last time Thoma said his confession. In the morning, Thoma and Ayato acts as if they're just friends, than night comes when Ayato has his supper meal. "Thoma! Did any mail come for brother today?" Ayaka asked Thoma who was cleaning up the dinner table. "Ah yes, there was some letters for Ayato, tell him I put it on his work table." Thoma replied wiping a piece of crumb off the dinner table. Ayaka smiled and happily walked away. An echo of a door opening could be heard away from Thoma.

Thoma sighed, sex with Ayato is getting tiresome. Ayato constantly wants Thoma whenever they're alone. It's not like he hates it but they aren't spending the love life together. The entrance door slowly creaked open as Ayato's face gradually came into view. "Hey Thoma! How's it going?" Ayato said immediately smiling after seeing his lover.
"It's been great, lord." Thoma replied.
"Are we not alone~?" Ayato said moving closer to Thoma. Thoma backed away towards the counter. "How really are you, hm?" Ayato asked again, using his hand to lift Thoma's head up. "Brother! Are you home now? Traveller sent a letter!" Ayaka's voice shouted from inside the study. Thoma immediately pushed Ayato away and grabbed a towel to start cleaning again as Ayaka came into view.

Ayato seemed disappointed and angry as Ayaka approached him holding a letter. "Look! Open it fast! I haven't seen her in so long!" Ayaka said excitedly jumping up and down.
"Ok ok, Ayaka calm down, haha." Ayato said, getting hold of the letter. As he opened it, Ayato looked over at Thoma the whole time observing him closely as he cleaned the table. The letter contains the following:
Hey Ayato again!
We're hoping to come and visit soon (as in around 3 days) since we haven't been to inazuma in a long time!
Could we possibly visit your house? I miss hanging out with you guys quite a lot.
Thanks!
Traveller.

"That's all there was in the letter." Ayato said gently placing it down.
"Ah! Yes! I get to see traveller after all this time! I want to show her some of my new dance moves, hehe." Ayaka replied. "I have a commission I need to finish today, I'll be sleeping at a hotel. See you tomorrow brother!"
"What, ah yes see you Ayaka." Ayato replied clearly distracted. As Ayaka went out of view, Ayato walked casually towards Thoma. "Thoma, is something wrong? You seem to be mad at me. May I know the reason for it?" Ayato asked caressing Thoma's hair.

"Lord... we just... never seem to spend quality time together. It's always sex and never just... love." Thoma replied making eye contact to Ayato.
"Love...? Thoma I deeply apologise. I've never felt love or be in a relationship so I'm not sure what I am suppose to do. Whatever you want I'll do for you." Ayato now held Thoma's hand and proceeded to hug him tightly.
"J-just sometimes we just... um... cuddle? And I don't know..." Thoma replied flustered by the sudden gentleness.
"Well what shall we do right now? Ayaka's out, we can do whatever you desire to do~." Ayato replied.
"W-well now we can have... um.. sex... but I'm just saying... s-sometimes we should only spend time together and not just have sex..." Thoma said clutching to his boyfriend tighter.

"Haha of course darling~." Ayato replied picking Thoma up from the ground he laid on. Carrying his cute boyfriend into his bedroom and throwing Thoma onto the bed before striping himself clean of clothing. Thoma whimpered looking at what will be entering him and blushed. Ayato striped his boyfriend and threw Thoma on top of his dick. "Ngh?" Thoma moaned in surprise. Ayato grinned and prepared Thoma while sucking and kissing his hard nipples. "Hngh- Lord~."
"Not lord remember~" Ayato said before dropping Thoma right onto his dick. "Ah~ No- m-master~" Thoma yelled out of pleasure. Ayato gave Thoma same time to adjust before thrusting Thoma up and down.

"A-AH~ n-no please~ m-master not there~" Thoma shouted holding onto Ayato and screaming into Ayato's neck. Ayato smiled and sucked a hickey onto Thoma's neck and kissed down. While he continued to love Thoma, he thrusted faster and faster. His dick cling to the inside of Thoma as Thoma got tighter moaning into Ayato's ears. "M-master p-please~ n-no more~" Thoma screamed scratching Ayato's back. Ayato grinned and pushed Thoma down then tightened his grip on Thoma's tummy before moving in and out of Thoma again. Thoma tightened his hole and came all over Ayato's stomach after a big moan. Ayato came soon afterwords right inside of Thoma. As Ayato pulled out, cum oozed out of Thoma's twitching hole.

Ayato went forward and kissed Thoma passionately while pushing himself back into Thoma fast. "Darling~ stop clutching your hands so hard~ You'll hurt yourself." Ayato said opening Thoma's hands so they weren't clutching too hard. "Hngh...~" Thoma replied looking away. "I can see tears, is it hurting?" Ayato asked, caressing Thoma's face and wiping the tears away from his face.
"N-no continue..." Thoma replied looking at Ayato and holding the hand that was caressing his face a second before. "D-did you just get b-bigger...?" Thoma asked looking at Ayato, scared. Ayato smiled and looked at Thoma.
"Can you last one more time?" Ayato said holding Thoma's hand up to his face. Thoma blushed and looked away, Ayato took that as a yes and started thrusting again. Thoma's moans made Ayato happy as he held Thoma tightly and licked his ear lightly before sucking it.
"NGH~ m-master! N-no not there~" Thoma screamed throwing himself to hug Ayato. Ayato grinned as he thrusted faster into Thoma.
Thoma cried desperately for more pleasure. Ayato loved every sound that came out of Thoma's mouth as he sucked his nipples and making occasional hickeys onto Thoma's weak body.

Soon Thoma came once again while hugging his boyfriend tight and his boyfriend followed right after him, filling him with cum once again.

KIND OF SHORT BUT I DID MY BEST
I stopped writing because I lost motivation 😭
AND I ALSO HAVE AN ACTUAL LIFE SO I WONT BE UPLOADING REGULARLY, SORRY.
1043 words xd
ily u all sm <3333
I made so many mistakes that I had to go back and fix them 😭