The messed up blond

Smut warning
Poor Thoma

Ayato proceeded to jump onto the single bed zoning out on the ceiling. Thoma nervously stared down onto Ayato while standing next to the bed. Ayato looked over, noticing the flustered Thoma, and pulled him onto the bed. Thoma yelped and curled himself into a ball in Ayato's hands. "What are you doing like a cat for?" Ayato asked turning over so he could look at Thoma. Before Thoma's answer, Ayato took out Thoma's hand and kissed it politely. "Ah- L-lord?" Thoma said, replying to the kiss. "Let's do something... naughty~" Ayato grinned.
"Wait Lord-." Surprised Thoma said before being hurriedly pushed down onto the bed so Ayato was on top of him.

Ayato got right to the point, sucking Thoma's neck and tracing down to his hard nipples. Licking Thoma's nipple's carefully and occasionally biting and sucking, hickey bites were clearly being shown on the nipples. Ayato clasped his hands onto Thoma's hips, lifting it up to Ayato's hip height. Ayato grinded his dick up and down with Thoma's dick. "Let me strip you now~." Said Ayato reaching under Thoma's shirt.
Ayato pulled Thoma's shirt off and started on his pants then Ayato held Thoma's flinging legs down. Ayato bending down and licking Thoma's dick from the tip to the balls, sucking the balls while stroking the dick up and down.

"Hngh- ngh, w-wait L-lord?" Thoma yelped.
"Awe~ forgot my name is master?" Ayato asked reaching up to the tip of dick once again, licking it happily.
"M-master, that place i-is dirty-." Thoma exclaimed.
"Then I love your dirty places." Replied Ayato with a filled mouth. Thoma got flustered and looked away grabbing the bed sheets. Ayato's mouth thrusted up and down on Thoma's hard cock. Each thrust filled with Thoma's adorable moans. Thoma got wetter and wetter filling Ayato's mouth more and more. Ayato's grin seemed to get bigger while having his hands push down on Thoma's squirming thighs. Thoma finally came with one last moan and completely filled Ayato's mouth.

"L-lord! I'm s-so sorry-." Thoma exclaimed. Ayato smiled and spit out the cum that had once filled his mouth then thrusting his fingers into Thoma's twitching hole. Ayato went over to kiss Thoma while still thrusting his fingers in and out. Thoma slowly opened his teeth, allowing Ayato to enter inside Thoma's mouth. Ayato sucking Thoma's lips and licking all over Thoma's inside mouth. The kiss finished and Ayato looked down at Thoma while stretching his hole open. "You're ready~. May I insert it in now?" Ayato asked pushing Thoma's thighs back.
"A-alright master." Thoma replied blushing more. Ayato smirked and started taking his pants off grinding his dick against Thoma's ass. Ayato slowly inserted it in and held Thoma's leg back. Thoma moaned, flustered, and tightened his hands on the bed sheets once again.

Ayato grabbed one of Thoma's legs and hugged it tightly as he started thrusting, in and out, fast. He sucked a hickey onto the leg pushing his dick further into Thoma's insides. Thoma became a moaning mess fast and covered his face with his hands. "Don't cover you face~. Lemme see." Ayato snickered pushing Thoma's hands away. "Ngh- hngh ah~ w-wait." Thoma moaned while being helplessly railed by Ayato's dick.
Ayato's hands now are slowly reaching for Thoma's hard nipples once again, grabbing them in a hurry. Ayato fingers twirled around them and pinched them to hear the yelp of pain from Thoma. Grabbing the boobs of Thoma once again and squeezing them hard while still thrusting in Thoma's hole.

Ayato's hand returned to Thoma's hips and pushed him into his dick hearing a cute moan as response. Thoma's moans gradually became louder and louder as he became close. Ayato saw this and pushed his hands on Thoma's hips hard. A finally thrust before the housemaid came in a hurry, squirting all over his own body. "Awe look at this~, what a cute sight to see. Let's change a position." Ayato said in a flirty tone. Ayato threw Thoma, using his hand lying on the hips, to a point of where Thoma was on top of Ayato. Thoma held the bed sheets while bending over onto Ayato's chest by surprise.

"M-master- this p-position is a-awkward." Thoma said holding onto the bedsheets.
"Don't worry~ you'll be fine, I'm right here~." Ayato replied as he once again pushed Thoma down onto his steaming cock. Thoma yelped in surprise quickly turning into moans of gladness. Thoma's mouth watered in the pleasure and held onto Ayato's chest the whole time. Ayato was grabbing Thoma's ass and thrusting him up and down repeatedly. After some thrust, Ayato threw his face forward to kiss Thoma passionately, exploring both of his insides at once.

Thoma broke the kiss so his moans would break out as his head fell right next to Ayato's head. Thoma rested on the pillow as Ayato kept slapping Thoma's ass and fucking him happily. "How about some fingers mixed with my cock? Hm?" Ayato asked, kissing Thoma's messy blond hair. Thoma replied with moans and confused noises as Ayato grinned. "Hngh, ngh~ F-finger?" Thoma said, while biting onto the pillow that he laid on. Ayato chuckled and took one of his hand off Thoma's ass and proceeded to stuck his fingers in.

He stretched Thoma's hole so it was big enough for a large dick and 2 finger to go right in. Ayato thrusted his fingers in smiling at the sound of Thoma's surprise. Ayato thrusted both the dick and the fingers in and out while Thoma moaned in surprise. Grabbing the hips of Thoma once again as he continued thrusting both of the hand and dick in and out. He kissed Thoma on the hair again before both of the males coming with Thoma's last moan.

Ayato sighed and removed his dick and hands from Thoma's insides, carrying him away to wash him up. Having to stuck his fingers back in again, he happily removed the cum inside of Thoma while humming a tone. Thoma hugged Ayato tightly in the bathtub while listening to the hums. He fell asleep listening to Ayato to which Ayato laughed at.
After drying both of the males, Ayato carried Thoma to bed and dragged himself to bed as well. Hugging onto the cute male, Ayato fell asleep knowing that his wishes had sincerely came true.

He had someone he loved and could hug and fuck with. He has many more things to do with Thoma and knows that Thoma will start by his side to complete each single one.

1108 words xd

i'll end this story at 15 chapters maybe then i might find some other ship to write about~
Thoma's getting a break dw
have a nice day <333