Chapter 5

PETE'S POV

The following week is kind of different. Vegas seems to be in good mood, I don't have any idea why, but sometimes he is kind of weird.

There is one time that he acts like a baby. He wants me to help him wash his hair, change his clothes, feed him, tucked him to bed. But I like when he acts like that though. Cause I've been dying to do all of that to him.

I'm not showing that kind of excitement while doing it. I need to pretend that I'm annoyed by following his request.

I just woke up and was busy putting the mask on my face when someone knock on my door. I know who it is by the way they knock.

"What do you want?" I shouted from the bathroom.

I'm not even shocked when he enters my room, his been doing that for a while now. But it's okay as long as it's him, I don't have any problem with that.

"Can you please massage my thigh na na na?" he said.

"Okie, let me just finish from here"

"No need to be pretty, you're just going to massage me," he said while grinning.

I quickly remove the mask from my face and throw it inside the bin.

"Just go back to your room, I will follow you," I said and turn my face on the tap pretending to wash my face again.

But before he could answer, I heard my phone ring.

I went outside to get my phone from the bedside table and checked who is it. It's Mr. Takhun sending me again some memes from the Kdrama his been watching.

We exchanged some messages for a quit while now and smiling from time to time, that I don't even notice the guy who was glaring at me.

"Are you coming or what?"

"Yeah, just a minute" I answered while still busy typing.

"Just come after you finish flirting" he exclaimed and walk out.

I wanted to ask whose flirting with who but in just a minute I heard a loud crash in his room, so I run as fast as I could to check what happen.

"What happened?" I asked nervously, and then I saw the broken glass scattered on the floor.

"Nothing, it's just an accident," he said while clenching his hand.

But from the looked of it, it's not.

I sigh and turn to the guard asking them to call the maid to clean the mess.

"No, you clean it," I heard him say.

"Why me?" pointing at myself shocked.

"Because I say so" and he looked at me with those scary eyes.

"You think you can scare me?" now I'm talking to myself again.

"I'm not doing it" I answered back this time

"Yes you will" he insisted while glaring at me.

"Why do I need to clean your mess, F.Y.I, I am not your maid. I'm just here to look after you. And don't boss me around, anytime you like," I shouted and turn my heels back on him and run to my room before he throw something at me.

When I entered my room I quickly locked the door. And scolding myself why the hell did I even do that in the first place?

I've been waiting for the guard to come and get me or shoot me in the head, but no one came even Vegas.

I waited for a couple of hours before I decided to peep at the door to check what was happening outside.

"Aaahhhhh" I shouted when I saw him looking at me from his door.

"I'm done cleaning, can you come now?" he said still holding the door.

I'm starting to get nervous while walking toward him.

He opens the door more for me to enter. I thanked him and give him a faked smile while entering his room.

I still can't believe that he clean his room.

I keep walking slowly halfway to his bed. And I  can feel his presence behind me, I know he's not that far.

I turn around to face him but I bumped into him because he was trying to remove his shirt while walking.

I quickly grab him before he falls back, but we still ended up falling on the floor.

I quickly stand up before I got distracted because of his abs.

And I know he will tease me again if I do that. Like the last time.

"Oh shit my head," he said groaning holding his head.

"Sorry, about that, here let me help you," I said extending my hand but he stopped me from doing it.

"Let me just stay for a while," he said closing his eyes so I decided to sit beside him.

I keep my eyes away from staring at his body. I need to control my horny ass, before doing something that I will regret later.

A moment of silence, and no one dares to say a word.

"Pete" he called me after.

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?" then he looked at me.

"You're doing it now" I teased him.

"Be serious" he scolded me.

"Okey go ahead."

"What if I told you, I didn't lose my memory? What are you gonna do?"

But before I could answer him. I heard some commotion from outside.

"Pete, PEEEEETE" I heard Mr. Takhun shouting.

"Argh what is he doing here?" Vegas said annoyed.

I help him stand up, and pick up his shirt, and gave it to him.

"Put it on," I told him and run outside the room to go see Mr. Takhun.

"Pete why you're not answering your phone?" he scolded me when he sees me.

"Why are you here?" asked Vegas that now glaring at Mr. Takhun.

"Here we go again" whispering to myself.

"Oh, did Pete didn't tell you that today is his day off, I'm taking him with me to meet Dr. TOP and Dr. BOT," he said sassily.

Krating Khunnarong Pratesrat from the series Praomook as
Dr. Bot (don't know what to name him, suggest please)

"DR. what?" Vegas said with a stern face.

"You don't know him, even if I tell you". Mr. Takhun said.

"That's why I'm asking you"

"No need to know him, as long as I know him it doesn't matter. For all, I know he is better for Pete."

"What did you say?" Vegas asked angrily wanting to grab his cousin but before that, I grab him first.

"That he is better than you, he cared for Pete unlike you, you always hurt him."

I didn't say anything but I keep my grasp on Vegas' hand just in case, and now I can feel it starting to tremble.

Vegas said nothing after that and remain standing.

"And I know they keep on exchanging messages and sending cute emo...."

"Mr. Takhun enough" I cut him off.

Vegas push my hand away from him and look at me with a sad face.

"You can go," he said and left us.

"Vegas, you want me to bring Pete back?" Mr. Takhun shouted.

"It's up to him" he shouted back.

I don't know what to feel about his answer.

Sorry rush chapter...

Thanks for the 1k read...
Don't forget to vote and comment thanks