Chapter 6

VEGAS POV

That night, I went to the bar and drink till I passed out.

I woke up when I hear some noises like someone is sobbing near my bed. I cropped a smile on my face remembering who it was.

I got up and walked over to him and I pulled his hair till he cried out loud.

"Please let me go, please please" he keeps on chanting while sobbing.

"Go you said? You can't go anywhere, you're going to stay here until I say so, Pete," I said mocking him and squeezing his jaw until I can see his face writhing in pain.

"You said you're not gonna hurt me anymore, but why are you doing this again?" he tried to shout at me but it came out like a whisper.

I slapped him hard as many times as I got tired and see him drop unto the cold floor. I can feel the stinging sensation on my palm, but it doesn't matter. As long as I'm enjoying what I am doing to him.

"You believe me for that? My poor little Pete, you believe an evil man like me. You think I'm going to change just because of you huh? You are so stupid like my cousin Takhun" and I kicked him hard again and again.

I can hear him groaning from pain because of that, and I can't help myself but smile at that.

"Beautiful," I said smiling while looking at my artwork. I love it when I see him like this, blood rolling down his face and body. 

I wanted more, I want to see more of his suffering. I pulled him one more time and throw him on the bed.

"Vegas please, stop don't do this" he cried while trying to push me away.

But the more he tries to refuse me, the more I get aroused by it.

"I know you like it, Pete, I know you do," I said like a maniac while licking his tears and then he kick me in the groin.

"Oh fuck, give me more Pete" I shouted while trying to regain my posture.

I pulled the chain that was already hanging on the ceiling and grab his arm to tie them.

"You cannot escape now, and if there is anyone that tries to steal you away from me, I'm going to fucking kill them," I whispered in his ear threatening him.

"You fucking psycho" he spat on my face.

"You are mine, Pete, mine alone" now I'm trying to pull his trousers off, but he keeps on kicking the air so I punched him hard in his stomach

And he started groaning in vain.

"Please Vegas don't do this, you're going to hate yourself again after doing this." he pleads while catching his breath. I sly a smirk while seeing him full of tears on his face.

I'm liking the view more and more.

I pulled his legs upwards and position myself between his legs, and hold his neck trying to choke him.

"Yes that's my good boy," I said while entering him without warning.

And I consume him over and over again.

I kissed him one more time before removing myself from him to check my artwork.

"It's beautiful," I said smiling like a maniac.

While standing looking at him, I suddenly feel my head start aching.

It hurts like hell.

I looked at Pete again while holding my head.

"Are you happy now, seeing me like this?" I shouted at him.

He didn't move at all. Then I went next to him and stare at him checking if he is still alive.

And then I noticed that his not breathing anymore. I pull him close to me and removed the chain from his hand.

I check his pulse rate but I can't feel any heartbeat anymore.

When reality hits me, I feel so guilty. I'm questioning myself why on earth did I do the same thing again?

"Pete, wake up," I said while shaking him.

"You're joking right, please answer me" I keep on repeating while slowly tapping his face.

"Pete, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said while hugging him.

"I hope you can forgive me," I said in agony

I am a terrible person. He doesn't deserve a person like me.

"You killed me" someone whispered to me, I look around but no one is there. Except for me and Pete.

And then suddenly I keep on hearing Pete's voice.

Then I started laughing like crazy and crying at the same time.

"Why.... why... why..." I said pulling my hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry Pete" I keep on chanting and following his voice.

When I looked at him again, he started vanishing away like ashes.

"No, no, no," I said trying to catch the ashes that are flying in the air.

"Noooooo. Don't leave me, Pete, stay with me, Don't go" I asked but the ashes started to fade away.

"Noooooo" I scream at top of my lungs when I can't see Pete anymore.

I went to my drawer and took the gun from inside pointing it at my head.

"I will follow you wherever you go Pete," I said crying, and then pulled the trigger.

THE END.....

Just kidding.... 😜😂🤣

I woke up catching my breath, and full of tears. I look at my surroundings to check if it's real or not.

It felt so real.

My tears didn't stop falling. The pain inside my heart is now unbearable.

Thinking of that horrible dream, makes me more guilty once more.

I'm not going to forgive myself if I do that again.

With a heavy heart, I got up and run to this his room.

I called him many times but no one answered. So I open the door and see no one inside.

Not seeing him in bed the feeling of sadness and fear washed over me again.

I lie down in his favorite part of the bed and grabbed his pillow and hug it tightly.

I keep on chanting his name, saying sorry over and over again until I passed out.

Sorry for the crappy chapter 😜

I hope you don't hate me for what I write in this Chapter 👉👈

See you next Chap. ☺️

Don't hesitate to comment, I want to know your reactions too.