Chapter 14

PETE'S POV

Warning: violence/ inhumane activity. Read at your own risk.

After leaving Venice in the main house, I went back home for our mini date with Vegas.

I'm getting more and more excited thinking about it.

"There you are," Vegas said smiling widely after seeing me. He's been waiting for me in his office.

"Did you wait long?" I ask and sat on his lap. He grabs my ass and pulls me closer to him.

"So are we going to start soon?" I asked him with a hint of eagerness.

"You've been dying to see that side of me huh?" he teased me

"Maybe"

"Let's  go then"

"Lead the way," I told him while looking at each evilly.

We went down to the basement hand in hand. We went inside the room where our captives are. They are both sleeping in the cage because of tiredness. They've been here for two days now.

They asked them to eat but the guard said they refused it.

All the things we need on this date are already arranged on the table.

After wearing gloves, I help him put on the jacket, then sat down on the chair nearby where I can see them properly.

I lean on the chair, crossing my arm and legs.

"Who am I going start?" Vegas ask me.

"Time"

Both were startled when Vegas bang the table.

Tawan didn't die from the explosion, because Time came and rescued him before that.

Both of them are behind of those everything. From abduction, fake transactions using the minors' family names, stealing personal information from the business, and many more.

From the investigations, we made, Tawan bribed Time with a big amount of money for him to become his accomplice. Not only them but many well-known personnel is also involved. I know Vegas will hunt them one by one.

Vegas pull Time from his hair and sat him on the chair. He ties his both arm and legs to the chair so he can't move freely.

And Vegas can do his work properly.

"Pete, looking hot as always," Time said and Vegas didn't like what he said so he stabbed his arms with the screw. Not just one but three times. It's starting to have a hole now.

I don't care about his screaming, cause I'm enjoying it. I should be brought popcorn with me so I can eat it while watching them.

"What did you say?" Vegas angrily said.

"That I wanted to fuck him like I always told him," he shouted.

Opppps I told myself.

"You've got some explaining to do" he looked at me and smirk and I just shrug, lick and bit my lips trying to seduce him.

"Pete you said you don't like guys, so I stopped courting but why Vegas?" he asked.

"Because you are not ME?" Vegas said mocking him.

"I want to see his cochlea," I said excitedly.

Vegas started removing his earlobe using the scalpel. Blood splashed everywhere when he started peeling the skin from his face.

"Kill me already" he pleaded.

"Where's the fun in there?" Vegas stop and look at Time not satisfied. "I think it's not balanced we need to remove this" and cut his other earlobe.