Chapter 11

VEGAS POV

Today is Venice's monthly check-up, so Pete and Venice went to the hospital with Nop.

I suppose to have a tight schedule today but suddenly our clients rescheduled our meeting for some reason.

I've been here, like an hour ago, but three of them still didn't come back.

I know how much time they will spend in the hospital because every appointment I'm with them. This is the only time I'd missed, because of that important meeting of the company.

Another hour had passed, and I'm still on the balcony, waiting for them to show up.

Now I'm starting to feel agitated, I've been trying to call Pete many times now but he is not answering his phone.

When I spotted Pete's car I quickly run down to meet them, but to my surprise, I only get to see Nop and no one else.

"Where are they?" I asked him.

"I thought they are already here"

I pulled him from the collar angrily and ask him again. "Where are they?"

He didn't answer but he looks so scared and nervous.

Because he knows what I'm going to do with him if something happens to them.

"The Dr."

"What Dr.?" I said getting angrier.

I tighten my hold on his collar and pin him to the car hood.

"Dr, Bot took them" he finally said.

I push him hard once more, I know I'm being harsh but I'm not letting him go because he can't even give me full details about where is my family.

"Where did they go?"

"At first, Pete wants to go to the Ice cream shop, but suddenly the car broke down. I need to take the car to the repair shop. Then Dr. Bot came, Pete said I don't need to worry about it, it's because he will take them home. I'm trying to call Pete but he forgot his phone inside the car" he explained with a shaky voice, I can see also sweat forming on his forehead.

Not long when a new car comes and stops in front of us.

A smiling Pete comes out in the front seat.

All my fear was once gone after seeing them.

But my anger started to build up again after seeing the Dr. come out from the driver's seat.

I run towards Pete and hug him.

"I thought you were in the meeting," he asked surprised while hugging me.

I pull away myself and grab Venice from the doctor's hold. I kiss him on the head and give him to Nop."Bring Venice inside" I asked.

I pull Pete inside the house without giving any attention to the guy who took them home. I don't care if I'm being rude, but I don't like him especially when he is with Pete.

They looked so close like they'd known each other for a long time.

Even in the hospital, he keeps on popping out like mushrooms every time we are there. Now I had enough, I needed to stop them, whatever they have.

Pete didn't say a single word.

Once inside the room, I asked him to change first before bursting out the anger inside me and doing something that I'm gonna regret later.

I need to calm down cause I don't want to say anything to him that makes him hurt.

Nop came inside the room afterward and I gesture for him to put Venice in bed.

By the time he is changing inside the bathroom, the same time I'm changing Venice's clothes.

Then I lean back on the headboard and let Venice play with his toy.

Afterward, he came to me after getting bored and crawled to my stomach. After a few seconds, I see him dozing off so I bring him close to my chest. I closed my eyes while caressing Venice back from time to time.

I heard Pete come out of the bathroom and come near me and kiss me on the lips, But I stayed still.

"I thought something happen to the both of you" I murmured and open my eyes and see him staring at me.

"I know what are you thinking," he told me while smiling, trying to lighten the mood.

"And why are you with him?" I know he can read me now.

"Don't hide when you're jealous. Just say it." he teased me.

I glared at him, he took Venice and put him in his crib. When he came back next to me, he kissed me passionately.

After kissing me, he positions himself between my legs, leaning against my chest, and brings my arms to hug him.

"You know, I know that kind of feeling when someone is after your partner." he started while playing with my hands.

"I also get jealous easily, but without your knowledge. From that nurse staff wanting to do something you while your unconscious. The waiter in the restaurant. And that guy who always sends you flirtatious messages. I know you purposely didn't delete them for me to see." he admitted then we looked at each other.

"You know why I didn't tell you that I'm jealous?"

I shook my head.

"Because I trusted you. Because you promised me that you're not going hurt me anymore, and I'm holding unto that. It's okay to be jealous as long as you're not hurting me."

"Because being jealous means we love each other right?" I asked while kissing his temple.

"I think so. But can you promise me, that you are going tell me if you are jealous and I will do the same?" he asked me while showing his pinky.

I wanted to tell him, are we a kid doing this, but I don't want to ruin the mode right now. So I just did it.

"I know your temper and you know mine as well. Let's avoid those things for as long as we can. Let's be honest with each other okay?"

"Okey" To all the words he just said, that's the only thing I can say.

We thought we already knew each other by the time we spent together. But we are still discovering some new things each day.

The deeper I get to know him, the more I fall for him.

"I'm jealous of Dr. Bot" I admitted finally.

He started laughing after hearing what I just said.

I pouted because of that. I'm being jealous here but he seems to like being fun of me.

He straddled my legs and hock his both hands on my neck.

"My love no need to be jealous, he's out of my league." now he is trying to squeeze my cheeks.

"Sure?"

"Yup, hundred percent sure, because he is my cousin you silly. And he is after your cousin" he said happily.

"Don't tell me?" I asked not believing him.

"Yup"

"Since when?" I asked with excitement.

"He didn't say it, but he said he will ask him soon."

And we smiled together because we are happy for that person.

But our moment got interrupted by a loud gunshot.

Sorry for this boring chap....