Angry Virat

'Virat meri baat to suno..... ' shouted Sai....

But Virat didn't listened and went from there....

Samrat, Mohrishma and Sunny came....

'Sai kya hua.... Or ye shiva aise kaha jaa raha hai?? ' asked Samrat...

'Dada wo.... '
She told the whole incident to them....

'Sai tu tension mat le wo jhat se maan jayenge... ' said Karishma....

'Jaa Sai jaldi se jaa.... ' said Sunny....

'Hmm main jaati hu....' said Sai and went behind him......

Sai went towards his room..... He was sitting on his bed......

She locked the room and silently went towards him.....

She sat on her knees and kept her hand on his knees....

He looked up and she holds her ears....
He got up and went towards the balcony....

'Virat I'm sorry.... ' she said from behind...

'Virat mere kehne ka matlab wo nhi tha... Main to bas itna bol rahi thi...

'Sai please kuch der ke liye mujhe akela chor do... Mera mood abhi bhut kharab hai... ' he cut her in between...

'Haa to hai to meri wajah se hi na.... ' said Sai

He started going from there.....

she shouted from behind.......

'Agar tumne meri baat nhi suni na to main balcony se kud jaungi.. ' threatened Sai....

Virat didn't stopped...

'1.......2....and last... ' she started counting....

He turned and shocked to see that she is actually ready to jump...

Before she could complete her counting he ran and pulled her towards himself....

Both fell down on the ground....

'Pagal ho kya.... Aise kon karta hai... ' said Virat....

He got up and held her both hands to make her stand..... Then make her sit in the chair......

He sat down on his knees and started checking her hands....

'Kahi lagi to nhi na... ' he asked....

He looked up and find her staring at him without blinking her eyes.....

'Hello Sai main tumse baat kar raha hu... ' he said snapping his hands in front of her eyes......

She didn't said anything just knelt down to his level and kissed him.....

At first he was shocked but after few seconds reciprocated the kiss......

She wrapped her hands around his neck and he cupped her face....

The kiss becomes rough.... Both were fighting for domination...... No one is ready to break.... But they broke the kiss when they were out of breath....

She hugged him tightly and started sobbing.....

He instantly wrapped his hand around her......

He patted her gently.....

She somehow controlled herself and said..

'Virat mera yakin karo... Mere kehne ka sach me wo matlab nhi tha..... But if it still hurts you then I'm really very sorry.. ' she said between her sobs....

Virat wiped her tears and nodded in no.....

'Don't be sorry.... Actually shayad main frustrated tha or tumhare muh se wo sab sun kar aise react kar gaya..... ' said Virat...

'Tum aisa baar baar niche kyu baith jaa rahi ho... Lehenge me aise baithne me problem ho rahi hogi na..... Get up.... ' he said and picked her in his arms....

'Arey... Kya kar rahe ho.... Virat... ' said Sai....

'Don't worry suhagraat ke liye nhi le jaa raha .... Usme abhi time hai....' said Virat and smirked...

She smacked hard on his chest....

'Besharam... ' said Sai...

He made her sit on the bed..... He turned to take the first aid box.... When she holds her hand and made him sit beside her...

She took a box from the side table...

She opened it and gave it to him....

It was a bracelet.....

'Iski kya zarurat thi Sai

'Iski kya zarurat thi Sai.... ' asked Virat ...

'Kyu tumne bhi to ring pehnai na mujhe... Ab tumne jo ring pehna hai wo mere paise ki to thi nhi isliye maine tumhare liye ye le liya.... ' said Sai....

'Par tumne liya kab.... Don't tell me subha tum ise lene gayi thi... ' asked Virat....

'Nahi mere Buddhu Chavan....ye to main kal le kar aayi.... Actually park me mujhe achanak yaad aaya ki maine tumhare liye kuch nhi liya....isliye main waha se jewellery shop chali gayi thi.... ' explained Sai...

'Tum mujhe bhi to bta sakti thi na... Main chalta naa sath me... ' said Virat....

'Agar tumhe bta deti to surprise kaise hota.... ' she asked...

She took his hand and made him wear the bracelet....

He took her into another kiss.....

A drop of tear fell from her eyes...

He opened his eyes...

'Kya hua Sai... ' he asked cupping her face...

'Kuch nhi... Aai baba ki yaad aa rahi hai... Agar wo log yaha hote to hame aise chup chupa kar shaadi nhi karni padti... ' she said and burst into tears....

He hugged her tightly......

'Shh..... Main hoon na.... Aur tum chinta mat karo main hamari shaadi ke baare me kaku se baat karunga... ' assured Virat....

'Tum Kaku se hamari shaadi ki baat karoge... ' she asked happily..

'Haa Sai... Main ek baar try karta hu....shayad Kaku maan jaye... ' said Virat....

_____________________________________

Precap : Virat to talk Bhavani
_____________________________________

Do not forget to press the star button.

Comment down your views about this chapter.

Will meet soon.