Jab We Met

A girl entered Montfort Sr. Sec School......

She was a new student there....
She had to find her class room.....

She was looking here and there to find someone to ask about her class...

She saw a boy coming from the other side...

She went to him and asked...

'Hey... Kya tum mujhe class 10th section A kaha pe hai bata sakte ho.. ' she asked...

'Ohh... Sure main bhi ussi class me hu.....Chalo main tumhe le chalta hu.. ' he said..

'Thank you.. ' she said...

'Actually hamara class 4th floor pe hai... ' he said..

'Ohh... Let's go.. ' she said..

They walked towards the class...

'By the way... Hii.. I'm Virat Chavan.. ' he said forwarding his hands to her..

'Hi my self Sai Joshi.. ' she said while shaking hands with him..

'Sai.... Ek baat puchu?? ' asked Virat...

'Sure... ' she said..

'Tumne 10th class me apna school kyu badla... Or tumhe yaha admission kaise mil gaya.. I mean new admission to 8th tak hi hota hai... ' he asked..

'Wo actually mere Baba ka transfer hua hai... Hum pehle Nasik me the phir Baba ko yaha ka ACP bana diya gaya... To hum yaha aa gaye...' she explained...

'Tumhare baba Nagpur police me hai.. ' he asked happily...

'Haa.... Kyu??' she asked..

'Tumhe pta hai mera bhi sapna hai.. Ki main bada hokar ek IPS officer banu or apne desh or yaha ke logo ki raksha karu... ' he explained....

'Wow really.. ' she asked in astonishment..

'Yup... Lo hamara class aa gaya.. '
he said indicating towards the class..

'Thank you so much for your help Virat... Friends???' she thanked and asked...

'Sure...friends...If you need anything then don't hesitate to ask.. !!!' he said smilingly..

'Sure.. And thank you once again ' she said..

She went inside the class and sat on the first bench...

A boy came there and asked.....

'Ye seat meri hai.... Hato yaha se.. ' he said in attitude..

'Kyu tumhe ye seat register karwa rakhi hai... ' she asked and the whole class look toward them....

'Tum janti nhi main kon hu..' she said angrily...

'Janna bhi nhi chahti.... ' she replied and the whole class laughed...

'Tum ho kon?? ' he asked looking at her with his shrap eyes...

'Main tum jaiso ko batana zaruri nhi samajhti.. ' she said and smirked..

Virat came to the class and saw the matter...

'Kya ho raha hai yaha?? ' he asked....

'Oh Virat.... Hii.. ' said Sai smilingly..

'Hii Sai..... Or Sunny tu kya kar raha hai yaha... ' he asked..

'Viru accha hua tu aa gaya... Dekh ye meri jagah pe baithi hai... ' he complained..

'Sunny tujhse hazar baar kaha hai.. Wo jagah tune register nhi karwa rakhi hai... Or waise bhi Sai new student hai usse kuch din yahi pe baithne de... ' said Virat...

'Tu isko janata hai??? ' Sunny asked..

'Haa ye meri new friend Sai hai... Or Sai ye mera friend Sunny hai.. ' introduced Virat....

'Main sirf tera friend nhi hu Virat...'

Sai cut him in between and said...

'Tum uske girlfriend bhi ho??' asked Sai and again the whole class laughed..

'Nhi... Main iska bachpan ka dost hu... ' justified Sunny..

'Ohh Sorry.... ' she said and controlled her laugh..

'Virat if you don't mind.. Tum yaha baith sakte ho.....actually main 3 months late hu class me... To tum mujhe notes provide kar doge.. Please ' she asked with a hope..

'Tum kisi or se bhi le sakti ho na?? ' asked Sunny..

'Sunny... Tu itna rude kyu ho raha hai... Wo bas notes hi to dene ko bol rahi hai na.... Behave yaar.. Kya kar raha hai tu... ' Virat said angrily..

'Dost Dost na raha.. Pyaar pyaar na raha.. ' the whole class sang....

Sai started laughing....

'Kitna dramatic class hai... I like it.. ' she said and again laughed..

Sunny went from there angrily and sat on the last bench..

'Virat I'm sorry meri wajah se tumhara dost tumse gussa ho gaya... ' said Sai...

'It's OK Sai.... Wo thodi der me khud hi aa jayega....' he said and sat beside her....

The teacher came in the class....

Everyone stood up and wished her good morning...

'You all must have noticed a new face in the class.... So meet her she is your new class mate... Sai Joshi...' the teacher introduced...

'Hello everyone... ' said Sai..

'You all will help her.. Understand ' said the teacher...

'Yes ma'am...' all said together...
______________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying the updates.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Do share your ideas and views in the comment section.

Will meet soon..