Proposal 🌹

Virat's college were about to end and now he has to enter the most important phase of his career....

He has to prepared for his UPSC exams....

But before that he thought that he will propose her so that with free mind he can start his preparation for his exams....

Sai was also thinking the same thing that after his last exams she will propose him....

One day Virat was alone at home....
As all the elders left for satsang and couldn't return before next afternoon...

Mohit had gone to Mumbai for his auditions....

Samrat has already started his army training...

Shivani has gone to her friend's place...

Virat thought of proposing her today....

It was afternoon it means he has 2 or 3 hours for the preparation...

He immediately left for market....
He bought some candles flowers and a beautiful dress for Sai....

He take the help of lady in the shop and finalised a dress for her....

He came back after 1 hour.....

He started decorating the balcony....

After 1 hour it was finally done....

He came back in the hall and sat in the sofa.....

He messaged Sai...

'Be ready at 7.... We are going for a party... I'll send you a dress... Wear that and come to my house... Will be waiting ❤ '

He messaged but didn't told her directly...

Sai saw the message... But what attracted her most was the heart emoji at the last.....

She blushed...

'Mujhe jald hi Virat ko apne dil ki baat bata deni chaiye.. ' she said to herself....

She gets ready for the Party....

As she was stepping towards his house her phone beeped...

It's his message...

'Come to the balcony... '

Sai's Dress :

She reached at the balcony but the lights were off

'Virat....kaha ho tum.... Virat... ' she called him many times but no response came...

Suddenly a light focused on her....

And she heard a sound....

I just can't believe that we met so coincidently and that everything was so perfect.... I don't know what the future brings and what life will throws at us, but I know that we will get through it... And no matter what together...I know what I want and need and that's you... I know nothing will stop me from loving you no matter what happens...
I Love You...
I love everything about you. I love your laugh, your smile, the way you looked at me, your touch and prefect personality...
Just know that you are the best thing that has happened to me...