Mission Sairat ki Shaadi

The day of marriage has arrived...

Everyone is excited as it is the marriage of the eldest son of Chavan's....

Youngsters were busy in executing the plan while the elders were busy in the preparation of Grah Pravesh of the new bride.....

Samrat and Sunny were discussing that how they will change the bride while Karishma and Mohit were giving instructions to Sai for the night...

Our Raja Babu is busy in a call.....

As he declined the call he saw Karishma calling her...

He picked up the call...

'Hello sab log meri baat sun rahe ho na? Asked Karishma....

'Sab log kyu sunenge call to tumne mujhe kiya hai.. ' said Virat..

'Offo dada.. Hum conference call pe hai.... ' said Karishma...

'Ohh sorry bolo... ' said Virat...

'Haa to main ye bol rahi thi ki aaj pure din hum conference ke through connected rahenge or agar last moment pe plan me koi changes honge to jaldi se ek dusare ko inform kar denge... ' said Karishma...

'Mujhe na ye kisi khufia mission ke jaisa lag raha hai ' joked Virat...

'Dada ye mission hi hai.... "Mission Sairat ki shaadi" said Karishma...

'OK Ma'am.... ' said Virat....

'Dekho Sai tum bas ready rehna... Baaki ka kaam main or Mohit sambhal lenge... Or tum mere or Mohit ke room me ready hona taaki kisi Ko shaq na ho.. ' instructed Karishma...

'Thik hai.... Par mujhe na ghabrahat ho rahi hai... ' said Sai...

Apni balcony ka door open karo uske baad nhi hogi' said Virat...

'Tum yaha ho kya?? ' asked Sai..

'Pehle door to kholo.. ' said Virat..

Sai opened the door and find Virat standing with his phone...

'Tum yaha kyu aaye aur wo bhi pipe pe chad ke... Virat raat nhi hai din ho raha hai.... Kisi ne dekh liya to.. ' scolded Sai...

'Guys I think ab hame call end kar dena chahiye. ' sais Karishma..

Virat came inside her room and sat on the bed...

'Main to thak gya... ' he said panting....

'To kisne bola tha pipe pe chad ke aane chuho ki tarah.. ' said Sai...

'Arey meri hone wali biwi pareshaan thi to main kya karta...'said Virat....

'Virat mujhe sach me bhut ghabrahat ho rahi hai.... Aisa lag raha hai Jaise kuch bhut bura hone wala hai... ' said Sai

He kissed her....
She became stunned...

But it was needed as she has to calm her heart she started responding with equal passion.... He made her sit on his lap....

He laid on the bed and she was on the top.......

She cupped his face..... His hands roaming on her waist.....

They broke the kiss when they were out of breath....

She kept her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her...
Both were still lying on the bed...

'Thank you Virat.. ' said Sai..