The Patch Up

Sai..... ' A voice came from behind....

She wiped her tears and turned....

'Dada.... Aap.... Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho... ' she asked trying hard to act normal....

'Sai Tu ro rahi hai ..' he asked coming towards her...

'N... Na. .nahi dada main kyu roungi... ' she said looking here and there.....

'Teri aankh laal kyu hai?? ' he asked....

'Dada wo kuch chala gaya hoga aankh me... ' she said wiping her eyes with her dupatta...

'Dada se jhooth bolegi.... Kya hua hai.... Kisse baat kar rahi thi... ' asked Samrat....

'Nahi... Dada sach me kuch nahi hua hai... Or Bas ek friend ka call tha... Main andar aa hi rahi thi..... ' she said avoiding eye contact...

'Chal thik hai.... jab sahi lage bta dena..... Tera dada hamesha tere saath hai... ' he assured cupping her face....

She nodded with tears in her eyes....

'Dada aap andar chalo main aati hu thoda kaam hai..... ' she lied....

Samrat went from there and she ran towards her house..

She locked her room and sat there..... She was hurt.....
How can he say like that....

On the other side....

He was trying to call her... But the phone was switched off....

He called Mohit and indirectly asked about her but Mohit said that he hadn't seen her after she got a call.....

Virat was guilty for his act.....while she was hurt.....

She was not receiving his calls.... Neither replying his message....

Her eyes becomes red due to continuous crying.......

She attended each and every function just for namesake.... Neither she enjoyed nor she danced.....

Everyone is noticing the gloomy face of her....

They hadn't talked since 3 days....
He was continuously calling and messaging her... But she didn't even seen it...

Finally Virat arrived Nagpur on the day of Marriage...

Everyone was happy meeting him after almost 2 years....

Everyone was busy in the marriage preparation but his eyes were searching for his love....

And here she came in red anarkali suit.....
She was looking beautiful....but wait who's the boy beside her.....

She looked and him and then looked away....

'Sai..... Dekho Virat dada aa gaye...' said Mohit...

'Maine dekh liya... ' she said smilingly....

'Bye Karan baad me milte hai.... Mujhe kuch zarrori kaam yaad aa gaya ...' she said to Karna and left for her house...

She didn't even looked at him and left...

He gets ready for lunch and went towards the dining table....

Everyone was having there food...
But Sai was not there....

He directly went towards her house....

The room was locked .....
He climbed on the balcony through the pipes....

He opened the balcony door and find her sitting on the ground with her head on her knees.....

She didn't noticed him....

He sat beside her and kept his head on her shoulder....

She opened her eyes and looked at him.... But he didn't get up

'Naraz ho?? ' he asked

She didn't say anything just stand up and started going out from the room.....

He came ahead and locked the room...

'Meri ek baar baat sun lo... Phir chali jana.... ' he requested

'Bolo kya justification hai apni galati ka tumhare paas... ' she said angrily...

'I'm not here to justify myself.... I just wanted to clear something...

Yes I am possessive when it comes to you. I can't share you with anyone else. You always says don't worry I'll be always with you no matter what ....but you don't understand that I can't think of you been close to someone else.

You know why I ask so many questions why I always so afraid when you tell me about someone else it's because I don't want you to leave me. I may not be the best but I can try.

When I ask those question that was not because I don't trust you its because I am so close to you that my day start with texting you and ends telling you everything about my day...

I just can't tolerate someone getting close to you. Yes I am possessive because I love you so much.... He confessed....

She was overwhelmed by his confession but still wanted to clear some more points..

'I understand your possessiveness but what about the the words you used.... Tumne bola ki I have find a replacement.... Tumhe kya lagta hai... Ki main kon hu..... Isse saaf saaf yahi pta chalta hai ki you don't trust me.... Tumhe lagta hai ki tumhare alawa bhi main kisi or ke sath relationship me hoon... ' she said angrily...

'No no Sai... Don't say like that... Maine kabhi bhi aisa nahi socha... Bas Maine out of jealousy wo sab baatein bol di.... I know how much you love me... And I'm really very sorry... ' he said with tears...

'Tum mante ho tumhe jalan hui... ' she asked pressing her lips...

'Haa main uss Karan ka naam sun kar.... ' he realised what he was going to say...

He looked at her who was controlling her laugh...

He came forward and hugged her...

'Oh.... I missed this Sai... So much...' he whispered in her ears.....

'I missed you too... ' she said kissing her cheeks....

And promise me that you will never do this again... ' she said...

'I promise... But you also promise tum uss Karan se dur rahogi... ' he said...

'Virat phir se nahi... ' she said..

'Arey mujhe tum par pura bharosa hai par uss Karan pe to nahi hai na... Tum itni sundar ho, talented ho.... Kahi usse tumse pyaar ho gaya to... ' he said cutely...

Sai laughed...

'You are so cute.. ' she pulled his cheeks...

_________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying the updates.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Do share your ideas and views in the comment section.

Will meet soon..