Bali💑

They reached Bali

They reached Bali.....

'Virat kitna sunder hai na... ' she said clutching his arms....

'Bhut..... ' he said....

'Hotel kitna dur hai??' asked Sai as they headed towards their hotel......

'Tumhe badi jaldi hai hotel room me jaane ki.....baat kya hai darling... ' he flirted....

'Mujhe apni dress change karni hai.... Flight me galti se juice gir gaya tha..... ' she said showing her thirty two tooth ...

'Chaho to main bhi help kar sakta hu..... Main to aaya hi tumhari help karne ke liye hu... ' he said earning a smack on his arms...

'Shut up!!! ' she said

They reached hotel....
Sai came out of the car.....A man came towards her....

'How may I help you beautiful.... ' he asked...

'I'm here to help her.... We don't need anyone's help.... ' said Virat from behind...

'Oh... You both are together... ' the man asked...

'Yes!! 
We are here for our honeymoon.. ' said Virat placing his hands on her waist...

'So sorry sir..... Let me know if you need any help... ' said the man and they walked away....

Sai laughed at him....

'Wo tumhare sath flirt karne ki koshish kar raha tha.... ' he said

'Haa mujhe pta hai... Tum bhi to karte ho... ' she said teasingly

'Main tumhara husband hu... Or wo ek anjaan aadmi... ' he said irritatedly....

'Accha......jab wo air hostess tumhari tareefe kar rahi thi tab to tumne yahi kaha tha na ki "sai tum bhi to meri tareef karti ho na.. " she said mimicking his tone.....

Ye to ek ek baat ka badla leti hai.. ' thought Virat....

They entered in the hotel room....

It was a honeymoon suite specially booked by Samrat....

Virat kept their luggage...

Sai went towards the balcony.....

'What a beautiful place.... ' she said....

He back hugged her and said...

'Sach me... Bhut khoobsurat hai... ' he said looking at her...

She kept her hands above his....

'Hum pehle kaha jaane wale hai... ' she asked excitedly...