𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 || Zoro x F!reader 🍋

~•~•~ Requested by: downthev01d ~•~•~

"We'll be arriving at the Land of Wano soon, right Nami?" Chopper asks enthusiastically, sitting next to Y/N as he ate.

Looking up from her plate expectantly, Y/N awaits Nami's answer, eager to return to her homeland.

"Yes, we should be making landfall in about a week given the conditions remain stable... Y/N, you're from Wano too. Can you tell us what the island's weather is like?" Nami asks, switching her attention from Chopper to her.

The table, who sat the entirety of the Strawhat Crew, Momonosuke, and Kin'emon, goes silent as they excitedly or nervously anticipate Y/N's answer. "The waters around Wano are notoriously hard to navigate, with temperamental waves and hidden whirlpools. That's why it's the ideal country for pirates like Kaido to control because it's so hard to access."

At the mention of the infamous Yonko, a look of discontent ripples through the faces of the group, particularly Kin'emon, Momonosuke, and Y/N, who had suffered at his hand before.

The rest of dinner goes by rather quietly, with everyone lost in their own thoughts. The first to get up and leave is Zoro, unknowingly watched by Y/N as he exits to the main deck.

"Zoro?" Y/N calls as she walks outside, crossing her arms as the sea breeze makes her shiver. Spotting him sitting on a railing, Y/N makes her way over to him, propping herself in front. "You promised another sparring round you know..." She muses teasingly, poking the stoic man as he kept his eyes closed.

Clicking his tongue, Y/N watches as a smirk grows on his face. "It's like you're asking to get your ass kicked." Zoro responds snarkily, hopping down from the railing. "For an alleged samurai of Wano your sword skills are subpar at best."

Sighing, Y/N unconsciously moves her hand to her sword in almost a protective manner. "I know. So please!" She begs, falling to her knees in front of the man. "I need to become stronger, strong enough to beat the evil forces plaguing my homeland!"

'Her resolve... it's unlike anything I've seen before. It's the same with Momo and Kin'emon... just what exactly has become of the Land of Wano?!' Zoro thinks, his eyes wide as he watches the samurai grovel before his feet.

"That's no way for a samurai to act." Zoro retorts, holding his hand out for the woman.

Sniffling, Y/N takes his hand and smiles, eternally grateful for the guidance of the renowned swordsman. Walking to the training room in a comfortable silence, Y/N thinks about her training thus far.

She knew she shouldn't harbor any feelings for her mentor... but she also knew it was undeniable.

The way he guided her from behind as he showed her the correct ways to swing her sword.

The praise that would occasionally escape his stoic lips.

"Y/N. Y/N!" Zoro called, trying to regain Y/N's attention. "Y-yes?" She stutters, mind still muddled by her earlier thoughts.

"Show me the technique you've been working on again." He commands, unsheathing one of his swords to brace for her attack.

Adjusting her stance, Y/N points the tip of her sword at Zoro. Taking a deep breath in, she launches her attack, a quick slash that Zoro easily deflects. Unbeknownst to him though, Y/N's technique was that of a boomerang, and the remains of the attack came back around to strike Zoro's open back.

With his quick reflexes, he just barely deflects her attack, although distracted he doesn't have time to switch back to the offensive as Y/N charges at him.

The two continue their sparring through much of the night, both ending their session covered in light bruises and scrapes.

"Still subpar huh?" Y/N teases, taking a large swig of the water canister she had brought. Holding it out to Zoro, she giggles as he rolls his eyes obnoxiously. "Even worse." He responds monotonously, snatching the canister from Y/N.

Playfully smacking him over the head, Y/N walks outside, letting the sea breeze dry the sweat off her body. "Man! I'm wiped!" She yells to the open ocean, rushing down the staircase to the main deck to lie in the grass.

Zoro, who was watching her from above, walks towards the kitchen in search of something. Y/N, who pretended to have her eyes closed, slyly watches as he re-emerges, a bottle of sake and two glasses in hand.

"You know me so well!" Y/N jokes, slowly sitting up and stretching as she watches Zoro descend.

In the dark, Y/N doesn't notice the blush dusting Zoro's face, as her damp clothes had perfectly silhouetted her body, leaving the man imagining and yearning for more.

Pouring for her, Zoro hands Y/N a glass, holding his own up in cheers. "To strength."

"To strength." Y/N chirps happily, taking a generous sip from her glass.

As Y/N and Zoro converse, the one bottle soon turns into multiple, Y/N being the first to feel the warm buzz of the alcohol.

'I only have a week until we make landfall... I need to make a move!' Y/N thought to herself, liquid courage running through her veins.

Leaning onto Zoro's chest, Y/N looks up to him. "I have a week before I return to my homeland... do you think I'll be ready?" She asks nervously.

"Mm." Zoro nods, his mouth full of sake. Wrapping his arm around Y/N's body, he pulls her closer. "Stay by my side until then, I'll make sure you are." He whispers into her ear.

Unable to control herself, Y/N moves to sit on Zoro's lap, their faces mere inches apart.

"May I?" The two ask in unison. Y/N giggles, nodding as she looks deep into Zoro's eyes. As the two inch closer together, Y/N closes her eyes in anticipation for the contact she had dreamt of.

Wrapping his large arms around Y/N's body, Zoro leans into her kiss, their warm bodies touching and heaving as they breathe between kisses.

Running her hands down Zoro's chest and abs, Y/N gazes up at the man with a look of pure lust, one that the stoic man couldn't help but smile at... for the feeling was mutual.

A strong woman with an even stronger will. Such simplicity attracted him like no other, and he knew he couldn't let her disembark without feeling her at least once.

"Y/N..." Zoro mumbles between kisses. "Let's move to the crows nest. We won't be seen there."

Laughing, Y/N uses all her strength to push Zoro to the ground, wrapping her legs around his torso. "Isn't the prospect of being caught just another part of the thrill?" She teases, lowering her head to suck on Zoro's neck.

Something about her tongue on his body was intoxicating to the man, and as Y/N moved her tongue further down, Zoro could only grunt contently. Slowly but surely, Y/N made her way down past his chest, his abs, her lips just above the line of his pants.

Looking up at him for the consent she knew she'd get, Y/N smiles happily as she sees Zoro nodding eagerly, looking back down to his waistline as she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

Without hesitating, she opened her mouth to allow Zoro's dick in, mildly struggling to fit it all in. As she began to suck, she was only spurred on further by Zoro's moans and his tight grip on her hair.

"Fuck..." He mumbled under his breath, met by Y/N's smiling face as she came up for air. "You can't stop now..." Zoro protested, his voice a near whine.

Laughing softly, Y/N wraps her hand around his dick, lowering her mouth to it once again. "Are you sure you'd like me to continue?" She muses, licking his tip teasingly.

"Fuck Y/N... don't do that to me..." Zoro protests, gripping the grass below him as Y/N began to suck again.

"Shit... Y/N... Y/N!" Zoro moaned, panting as he began to climax.

Expecting Y/N to pull away, Zoro's climax only intensifies as Y/N keeps her mouth secured around his dick, swallowing every drop he had produced.

Finally pulling away, Y/N stretches with a sly smile plastered across her face as she gazes down on the disheveled man.

"We can't be leaving evidence now can we?"