𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘁 || Doflamingo x F!reader

"Doffy, Doffy! Look at this!" Trebol shouted from across the junkyard, holding something up as he waved it around furiously.

Squinting his eyes, Doflamingo makes out the silhouette of a clearly emaciated person, Trebol continuing to wave their delicate body around.

"Trebol! You'll kill the thing before I have a chance to get over there, cut it out!" Doflamingo retorts, rolling his eyes as he climbs over trash on his way to Trebol.

Snatching the body out of Trebol's grasp, Doflamingo holds the woman in his arms, brushing stray pieces of hair out of her face to get a better look.

'She's not much younger than me...' Doflamingo thinks. Without a word to Trebol, Doflamingo walks back to their shared home, carrying the unconscious girl in his arms bridal style.

Knocking at the door with his foot, Doflamingo adjusts his grip as he waits for a response. "Corazon, open the door damnit!" Doflamingo shouts, rolling his eyes as he hears clamor coming from inside, assuming Corazon had tripped again.

Opening the door, Corazon's eyes go wide with shock as he notices the girl in his brother's arms.

"I found her in the junkyard." Doflamingo says, not bothering to elaborate any further. Shrugging his shoulders, Corazon lets his brother do as he pleases, not bothering to try and question him.

Lying the girl down on a nearby couch, Doflamingo carefully tends to the woman until she wakes up. Squinting her eyes as they adjusted to the light, Y/N takes a moment to take in her surroundings.

"Where am I?" She manages to speak as she turns toward Doflamingo, her voice raspy from dehydration.

"You were lying unconscious in the junkyard... my turf. Care to explain?" Doflamingo inquires, voice riddled in animosity.

"I was banished." Y/N replies, turning around on the couch so that her back was facing Doflamingo. "I'm not done with you!" He retorts angrily, grabbing Y/N's shoulder to turn her back around.

"For starters... your name."

"Y/N." She replies, too exhausted to bother putting up a fight with her mysterious, albeit rude, savior.

"Where'd you come from?" Doflamingo asks, clearly peeved by her short responses.

"Karma Island."

"This would go a lot quicker if you gave less concise answers you know." Doflamingo says lowly.

"Dehydrated." Y/N responds. Mentally kicking himself, Doflamingo stands to grab a cup of water from the kitchen, earning a silent chuckle from Corazon who was cooking.

"If you want to talk about morons I'll give you a good name." Doflamingo glares, making Corazon smirk.

Once she had gulped down the water Doflamingo gave her, Y/N felt as if she could run a marathon, feeling incredibly rejuvenated.

"Now, tell me. Why were you banished?"

"I grew up an orphan, although I consistently escaped that dreary orphanage. I took refuge on one of the secluded beaches of my island and quickly grew hungry... when I spotted a fruit lying in the sand." Y/N starts. "I was idiotic... I ate it thinking it was a native fruit I just hadn't seen before, but it tasted horrible."

"Let me guess, it was a devil fruit." Doflamingo finishes, met by Y/N nodding her head yes.

"I eventually went back to town, even getting adopted at some point... but the second I made contact with one of my parents... I could see it... their future. I was scared, and foolishly blurted it out."