𝗩𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 || Luffy x F!reader

~•~•~ Requested by: HolyBebe ~•~•~

"Luffy! Y/N is awake!" Chopper shouts from the upper deck, looking down to see Luffy jump with joy.

"Alright!! Now that the final member of the Grand Fleet is awake we can finally start this induction!" Sai cheers, pumping his fist up in the air triumphantly.

Luffy climbs up the stairs of the Sunny and follows Chopper back into his clinic, smiling widely at Y/N who was just stirring from her slumber.

"Luffy?" She mumbles, squinting her eyes as they adjust to the bright surgical lights. "Where am I?"

"Back from the dead... it's a miracle you're alive!" Chopper exclaims, taking Y/N's vitals as she looks around. "That's all thanks to our amazing doctor here!" Luffy commends, gently slapping Chopper on the back with a look of pride.

Y/N smiles at the scene before her, soon interrupted by the rumbling of her stomach. "That fight left me starved!" Y/N quickly explains, blushing profusely as Luffy laughs at her.

Quickly composing himself, Luffy crouches down to Y/N's level who was still sitting on a bed. "I hope your appetite can wait just one more minute Y/N... we have a toast to make!!" Luffy says excitedly.

Stretching his hand out for Y/N, she wraps her shoulder around Luffy as he helps her walk out of the clinic and down to the main deck where her allies were already assembled. Y/N smiles gratefully as she sees Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Sai, Ideo, Hajrudin, Orlumbus, Law, and the Straw Hats all in good health.

"Luffy, what exactly is this toast?" Y/N muses, met by Luffy just snickering in response. "You'll see!" He retorts mischievously.

Setting her down next to Bartolomeo, Luffy entrusts him with her well-being. Y/N watches curiously as Bartolomeo passes her some sake, looking around to see everyone also had some in their possession.

"Today, we celebrate!" Luffy starts. "For the liberation of Dressrosa, for our friends, and for ourselves!" Luffy yells down from the upper deck.

'This is wildly out of character for Luffy...' Y/N and Bartolomeo think simultaneously, giving each other a knowing smirk.

"Luffy, Luffy! You'll induct us under the Straw Hat's jolly roger now right!?" Bartolomeo shouted, eager murmurs rippling through the crowd of pirates with his statement.

"Barto! That's what this toast is!?" Y/N whisper-shouts. "Well of course! Those who fight together stay together!" Bartolomeo shouts, wrapping his arm around Y/N in a sense of camaraderie.

"I couldn't have said it any better!" She laughs.

Simultaneously, the group drinks their sake, slamming the empty cups down on the deck to signify the forming of their alliance. Without a moments hesitation, celebration commences.

Y/N looks at Luffy with a joyous smile as they both spot Sanji bringing out enough food to feed an army. "Food!!" They yell simultaneously, Luffy jumping off the upper deck and straight onto the injured Y'N's back. Too hungry to feel pain, Y/N tussles with Luffy as they both vie for the most appetizing-looking piece of meat.

"Woah, slow down you two!" Sanji comments. "There's plenty to go around, especially for you m'lady." Sanji bows, handing Y/N the piece of meat she was eyeing.

"Sanji! No fair! Why does she get the good piece!?" Luffy protest. Sanji's gentlemanly smile disappears as he kicks Luffy over the head. "Lady's first you barbarian!!"

Sulking, Luffy stuffs his face with the other dishes before he notices Y/N offering him half a piece. "We wouldn't be here celebrating if it wasn't for you. Might not be the best way to thank you for saving my ass, but thanks Luffy. I mean it."