𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 || Domflamingo x F!reader

~•~•~ Requested by: Doflamingo-Kun ~•~•~

"I'll go all in." Y/N declared, her voice subtly lined in a cocky, knowing attitude.

Across the bar, Doflamingo smirked to himself, crossing his arms contently as he watched the masked woman play poker. Every Tuesday, without fail, this mysterious woman appeared to play poker in the local bar, disappearing soon after until the next week.

For Doflamingo, who recently found his rule quite monotonous, nothing made him happier than seeing this woman play, silently observing from afar.

He wanted her, and he knew, one way or another, she'd soon be his.

Watching as Y/N won yet another round, Doflamingo stands, stealing a shot from a fellow bar-goer on his way over to where Y/N sat.

"Deal me in." He says curtly to the dealer, eyeing Y/N slyly behind his signature glasses.

"I hope your pocket's deep." Y/N taunts to the blonde man, once again pushing her entire collection of chips into the middle of the table.

"Almost as inflated as your ego." Doflamingo snaps back, averting his attention to the cards he had just been dealt.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N shuts her mouth, instead shifting her focus to the game ahead.

'He's good... he has virtually no subtle mannerisms that I can read...' Y/N sighs. 'Perhaps I shouldn't have placed my chips before the cards were dealt... damn my confidence...'

Seeing Y/N falter, even if it was in the most subtle manner, made Doflamingo indescribably happy. After all, no one could resist his power, his authority.

Too caught up in his own personal victory, Doflamingo takes a second to process what Y/N had laid on the poker table... a royal flush.

"Seems your crown is slipping, Donquixote Doflamingo." Y/N smiles wryly, happily taking the large sum of money from the royal sitting opposite her.

Composing himself, Doflamingo chuckles, standing and moving to Y/N's side of the table. "I'm impressed. I've been watching you, observing. I thought I had you figured out." He whispers in her ear, moving a stray piece of hair out of the way.

Y/N knew why she was here, knew she had to remained focused... but something about the tall man made her melt, although she'd rather die than admit it.

"Why don't you and I grab a drink?" Doflamingo invites, sliding his hand behind Y/N's back, coaxing her over to the bar.

Y/N was a newly-promoted vice-admiral of the navy, a physically strong fighter whose opponents feared her name... yet she was weak. All it took was that one touch, his low voice in her ear, to make her fold.

She came to Dressrosa to infiltrate, to provide the navy with insider information about Doflamingo's moves. But this... this wasn't what she bargained for.

Sitting across from the burly man, she crosses her legs, nursing the drink Doflamingo had given her.

"The mask is awfully unbecoming..." Doflamingo starts, sliding his hand onto Y/N's face, cupping her cheek as his thumb slides over the mask she wore.

"I could say the same about those glasses." Y/N retorts, grabbing Doflamingo's arm and forcefully taking his hand off her.

"So cold..." He chuckles, slamming his empty cup on the bar counter.

As their banter carried their conversation, facilitated with a steady flow of alcohol, Y/N began to grow fond of the man, despite the voice in the back of her head telling her to stay focused on her mission.

Before she knew it, she was drunk, grasping Doflamingo's arm as he led her out of the bar. "Y/N..." Doflamingo starts.

"Yea?" She responds, not bothering to turn towards the man as she spoke.

"Let me see you." He asks, hand reaching up to her mask once again.

In a sudden moment of clarity, one that she was eternally grateful for, Y/N slapped Doflamingo's hand away. If he saw her face... her cover would be blown, the mission forsaken.

Before Doflamingo could even think about chasing the woman, Y/N was already running down the street, disappearing into the darkness.

Enraged and hurt, Doflamingo calls for Trebol, who soon appears out of the shadows.

"I want a wanted poster hung up across this country. Put a bounty on that masked woman, I want the fliers out by morning!" He commands, storming off before Trebol could respond.

~•~•~ The next morning ~•~•~

"Doffy! Doffy!" Trebol yells, barging into the throne room as Doflamingo sat on his throne, overlooking the country of Dressrosa.

"What is it Trebol?" Doflamingo asks annoyed, turning to see that his subordinate held none other than Y/N in his grasp.

"Ha! You really thought you could outrun me?" Doflamingo laughs cockily, standing up and approaching Y/N. "Trebol, you're dismissed."

Crouching down in front of the captive woman, Doflamingo holds Y/N by the chin, tilting her masked face upwards so he could see her. Using his free hand, Doflamingo tears the mask off, instantaneously recognizing the woman before him.

"Y/N." Doflamingo chuckles. "The new vice-admiral has decided to pay me a visit, how charming!"

"Let me go!" Y/N protests, trying her best to wiggle out of Doflamingo's grasp.

"I'm disappointed... I really thought we had a connection Y/N..." Doflamingo sighs, leaning to whisper into Y/N's ear. "Truly, such a shame to waste such tantalizing beauty."

"Get off of me!" Y/N mumbles, Doflamingo strengthening his grip on her face in response.

"Fold Y/N." He responds coolly. "I know you want to."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Y/N protests.

Letting go of Y/N, Doflamingo stands, moving to sit back on his throne. "Last night at the bar, verbatim, you told me you liked me. Was that all part of the rouse?"

Blushing, Y/N can only try to hide her flustered face.

"Y/N... stay with me. Swear to serve me as a double agent."

All Y/N stood for was justice, peace to the people. She joined the marines, worked her way up the ranks, to make a difference in the world. But she knew, better than anyone, how corrupt they were. Working alongside the admirals, Y/N grew to despise the system... so why not try a new approach?

Standing wearily, Y/N approaches Doflamingo's throne, slowly climbing onto his lap. Gently caressing his face, lips inches away from his ear, Y/N whispers.

"I'll go all in."