6 | Lawyer Kim

The year 1990

Jungkook knew that he had two lives left, but at the same time he knew that it was inevitable that he would fall in love again. It was his destiny. But it was hard, especially since his secret was out... or at least a part of it.

In 1980, the first human that could remember his past life was discovered and after that, some people admitted that they could remember too. After that, a lot of people started to look with jealousy at them, because of their ability, so... Jungkook decided to stay silent and lie for his own benefit.

So, as he predicted, he fell in love, he had his first kiss, his first boyfriend, and then he thought of trying something new, so he start seeing a girl named Hari... It didn't last. After two years he proposed and after that, they decided they should divorce. He realized that he was attracted only to men. Of course, his wife wasn't happy and wanted all his money. And there he was, outside the law court, waiting for his lawyer. His friend recommended this very good and young lawyer that was famous for his excellent cases all over South Korea.

"The best lawyer my ass, his late 10 minutes" Jungkook said, clearly annoyed.

A few minutes after that, a tall man, clearly much younger than Jungkook approached, out of breath, looking at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I'm late but something came up and I just... Nevermind. Now I'm here, let's go."

The man was dressed nicely, his voice was deep and he smelled rich. He was very handsome too, totally Jungkook's type... But he wasn't into younger boys so...

"No, Jungkook, focus. Focus, Jimin was an exception, you know that."

♥︎

The case went well, Taehyung, the lawyer Jungkook hired, did a very good job for a kid his age. The decision was to be published only two weeks later, so as a thank you, Jungkook decided to take Taehyung out for coffee. Or rather, to get to know each other better.

Even though Taehyung seemed confident at trial, in private he looked at Jungkook shyly, looking elsewhere than in the boy's eyes. After ten minutes of talking, Jungkook learned that Taehyung was only 24 years old, which meant that he was 7 years younger than him. He found out that he was really passionate about law and when he was younger he wanted to become a singer.

"That was funny. And you really just told her that you were gay? Just right that?" asked Taehyung, tea in his hand.

Another thing Jungkook found out about Taehyung was that the boy didn't drink coffee, he didn't like it.

"Yes. I know, the gay topic these days is very intimate and just... Taboo, but I'm not afraid to say what I am and what I like. I just do what my heart says me to do."

"And that's why you married that crazy bitch? Your heart..."

"No- No, I was an idiot." Jungkook intreruped Taehyung, a simile on his face.

"Well, yes. But if you weren't an idiot, we couldn't meet so... It's a good thing."

"I'm sorry if this question is a bit... intimate, but I'm very curious because I'm in a similar situation with you... How- How did you tell your parents about you know... Your sexuality? I struggle to tell mine and I'm just afraid that they are going to think I'm crazy and shit." Taehyung continued after some minutes of silents, looking at the older boy in front of him.

That was a good question. If Jungkook had to answer this question honestly, he would describe five different situations, but he had to maintain his undercover ability, so he adjusted his and Yoongi's situation.