chapter three

denkis pov

(Everything typed like this is a flashback)

once I black out I'm immediately engulfed by a flashback to the night I told my dad I was trans

"No your a girl enough or this nonsense" my dad growls. He sounded really angry and I was afraid to speak but I knew I had to.

"dad please listen I know you think I'm a girl but i'm-" I try to say but I'm cut off by a sharp slap to the face. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Suddenly I was on the ground and my dad was kicking me over and over again each kick punctuated with a cruel remark or slur. I was about to pass out from the pain when I felt the kicking stop instead my dad pulled me up roughly and started cut me with a kitchen knife.

"No dad please dad stop" I cried silent tears running down my face it hurt so badly but I knew I had to stay silent otherwise it would get worse.

"get out of my house" my dad sneared throwing me to the ground and walking away. I scrambled to my feet and ran up the stairs to the bathroom quickly disinfecting the thousands of cuts on my arms and wrapping them in bandages.

there was a loud banging at the door which I had thankfully remembered to lock and my dad yelled for me to let him in.

I gasped my eyes flying open I was in my bedroom shinsou sitting beside me on the bed he had unzipped my onesie and started to take my binder off.

Fear squeezed my heart and i scrambled away from him oh God he probably hates me now what did he think was he disgusted how would he react would he tell everyone would he react like my father shit I has to think of an excuse quick "w-wait I can e-explain"

"Denki what's wrong?" shinsou asks as he scooted towards me on the bed "are you ok?"

I scrambled out of the bed and away from shinsou until I felt the wall preventing me from backing up any further.

"Hey what's wrong?" Shinsou asks sounding concerned "sorry for unzipping your onsie I was just trying to get that undershirt thing off it was suffocating you"

"W-wait you d-dont know w-what it is" I say fear making my voice shake.

"No" shinsou says shaking his head and looking puzzled.

"I-its a b-binder for p-people who-who are t-trans"

Shinsou pov

I had pulled the zipper of the undershirt down halfway when denki gasped air filling his lungs as his eyes shot open panic filling them once he saw I had unzipped his undershirt pure fear flashing across his face as he scrambled away from me.

"W-wait i-i can- I can explain" he says in a shakes voice filled with fear. He looked terrified but I couldn't understand why.

"Denki what's wrong" I question trying to move closer to him to give him some sort of comfort but he just moved farther away off the bed until the wall stopped him from moving any farther away. He looked so scared. "Sorry for unzipping your onsie I was just trying to get that undershirt thing off it was suffocating you."

"W-wait you-you d-dont know what i-it is" denki says in a shakey voice.

"No" I say confused was this why he was so scared.

"I-its a b-binder f-for people who-who are trans"