chapter seven

denki pov

I start to turn around but panic halfway through nope I was not ready for this not today I was just going to walk away faster and hope that he doesn't bother me anymore and I can convince the bakusquad that he was just a random drunk who got the wrong person.

"Is that what your calling yourself now you fucking tranny" my father yells pushing past sero to get to me as I continue to walk away faster "get back here your my daughter"

Suddenly he sends a bolt of electricity my way catching me in the back and paralyzing me.

"Hey man that's not cool" kirishima says stepping between me and my dad as I collapsed to the floor.

"Don't tell me how to treat my daughter" my father tells trying to push kirishima out of the way so he can get to me but kirishima stands his ground hardening his arms to make sure he can't get through.

"I don't know who you think you are but I think you should leave" bakugou says putting a hand on my dad's shoulder a murderous look on his face his voice dangerously calm.

Apparently that was enough to scare him away because my dad trudged back down the street muttering curses and slurs about me.

"Hey denki can you walk" mina asks me walking in my direction.

At this point in shaking with fear they know I'm trans they hate me im going to lose all of the friends that I have I'll be left alone and- no stop your not going to be alone you have shinsou he already knows your trans and he didn't leave you. God I wish shinsou was here just to hear his voice see his face even would be enough to comfort me.

"Oh my god what happened" I hear shinsous voice behind me say was that really him I thought he was getting sandwiches and meeting us at the park"I heard yelling and came to see what was happening"

"Some random dude came and attacked denki. Kept calling him Daikia and claiming to be his father" kirishima replies.

"Oh denki I'm so sorry I wasn't here" shinsou says dropping onto his knees and engulfing me in a hug. His hug was so warm and nice it was just what I needed after that awful experience with all these overwhelming emotions I just start crying softly into his shoulder.