Supernova

The day had finally arrived for me to go to Hogwarts. I was excited, scared, and sad all at the same time. I was excited for a new adventure in a new land and making new friends. I was also scared of this new adventure and that I wouldn't make any new friends in this new strange land. But mostly I was sad to leave behind all that I know and love.

"Kit Kat, are you ready? Do you have everything? Blue Belle?" Michaela asked in rapid fire.

I held up my small bag that my parents charmed to be extendable. Literally my entire life was inside of it, so I didn't have to lug a ridiculous, heavy trunk around by myself. After showing her my bag I moved my hair off my shoulder to show Blue Belle on my shoulder.

"That didn't answer me Kit Kat. Showing me your bag doesn't mean you have everything in it." Michaela admonished her wayward child.

"I have everything I could ever need mama. I promise." I said.

"Where's your wand? It's in an easily accessible place if the need should arise?" Michaela asked.

If you ever doubted that I was loved by my parents then doubt no longer.

"Show her darling." Kamen said excitedly.

My wand was hidden just up the sleeve of my jacket and came sliding out into my hand at lightening speed as I pointed it threateningly at my mama with a grin.

"Good. I'm proud of you Kit Kat. Never doubt that." Michaela said.

"I never could mama." I said though I was definitely feeling quite pleased.

Each of my parents took my hand as they apparated us onto the King's Cross Station Platform 9 3/4 . Soon both of my parents enveloped me within their arms.

"We'll miss you darling. You must write us every day!" Kamen stated.

"Kit Kat will be too busy to write us everyday my love. She will have school work, friends, and adventures to be had. Write us at least once a week." Michaela amended.

"Everyday." Kamen stated stubbornly.

Then the train gave a warning whistle.

"Go Kit Kat. You're father will never be ready to let your spread your wings. So go darling before you miss the train. We love you!" Michaela exclaimed a bit tearfully.

Then my mama forced dad to let me go as I took off towards the train.

"EVERYDAY DARLING. WRITE US EACH AND EVERY DAY. I LOVE YOU SUPERNOVA!" Kamen shouted as I bounded onto the train.

I walked passed many compartments when I spotted the one and only person I knew. I mean I don't know him or his name but he's the only one I've met.

"Hello goldilocks, miss me?" I asked as I slid onto the bench next to him.

I'd have sat across from him but what I can only ascertain as his henchmen were already seated there.

"Hardly. I don't even remember you." The boy said smugly.

"You tell yourself that. Did you ask your dad for proof?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Of course, and he gladly provided me with the proof I needed." He lied smoothly.

"Oh? May I see this proof then so that I might be convinced?" I asked with a raised brow.

"As if I'd share with a mudblood. Now if you'd leave I'd appreciate it." He stated.

"Ah so you have decided on your own what I am? Oh how wrong you are and how embarrassed you shall be when you find out just how wrong. I'll be off now boys." I said gleefully as I left.