A Series of Unfortunate Events

The first week passed with ease. Honestly all of the classes are a breeze for me as so far it's stuff I'd already learned through my tutors. Right now it was the weekend, and we were on our way to try outs for the Slytherin Quidditch team. Also, I would be going to look for the Chambers of Secrets later this weekend.

"So Lockhart is a tosser, right?" I asked.

"Salazar yes he is. All the girls love him for some reason bloody." Draco muttered.

"I know! I had to snap my girls out of it. Thankfully they listened to me and noticed the things I pointed out. Most importantly that bloody quiz he gave on day one. Then when we heard about what that git did with the pixies in the Gryffinbrats class. They were done with him after that. I never saw the good looks, so I don't even understand." I said with a shrug.

"What position are you going for?" Blaise asked.

"You're going for beater right?" Draco asked back.

"Yes, I am." Blaise answered.

"Then I'll go for that too. We can be a tag team like the twins are. What about you Queen?" Draco asked.

"I'm going for Chaser. Guess what I found out?" I asked.

"What?" Blaise asked.

"My parents wrote that Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac is a witch! They met her the other day. I mean she does come off as one in her lyrics, so it makes sense. It's so exciting to know there's a witch famous in both worlds. Well, she's famous in our world with those who listen to muggle music." I said excitedly.

"That's the bomb! Did I use the muggle words correctly?" Blaise asked.

"You know I think you did!" I exclaimed.

Blaise threw his arm around my shoulder while Draco wrapped his around my waist. We've been a close friend group so going out made that closer between Draco and me. It didn't stop upon break up either. We simply no longer snogged. I've taken to sneaking into Blaise's bed, so he didn't have to wake up earlier. Guys don't question it like the girls would. Since I began doing that Draco has been joining us. So we sleep together as we did during the sleepover. Soon we reached the quidditch field. I could see our friends in the stands and the twins were there as well with frowns on their faces. I tilted my head in confusion before mentally shrugging. I then blew them kisses which fixed the frowns on their faces.

"Ah the Queen and her knights have finally joined us I see." Flint sassed.

"Hush up and start the try out." I said.

"As the queen commands. Everyone get into groups. Those trying out for chaser over there, seekers over there, beaters there, and keepers here." Flint commanded.

I don't know where Theo was since he hadn't walked with us, but he was here now. Theo joined me in the chasers group. Blaise and Draco walked over to the beater group.

"Draco said he wants to be a twosome team like the twins with Blaise. I think we know he doesn't want to be a twosome like them." I whispered to Theo.

Theo snorted before chuckling. Practice commenced and was brutal. After two hours Captain Flint was done with us.

"That was abysmal. But I have results. No reason to put it off." Marcus said as he listed first string and who was back up.

Theo and I were first string chasers, along with Draco making first string as a beater. Blaise made beater as a backup. Next year he'd have chance as first string as the current first string was in their last year. Blaise, Theo, and I all had the Nimbus 2001. Draco's dad asked my parents for the connection to Nimbus and then bought it for his son as well as the rest of the Slytherin team.