The Words I couldn't Say

We're inching towards the end of summer which means the end of my punishment.  I can't wait.  I have all this pent up energy from being stuck inside that the physical workouts we do isn't ridding me of.  Plus I'm suspicious of my parents right now as I noticed the security company we use has been working on our home updating our security system and adding more cameras and such.  What do they know that I don't?  Of course I'm too proud to speak to my mom.  I've asked my father but he has not a bit of Hagrid in him.  He won't say a thing or even give a hint.  I'd be lying if the extra security isn't making me nervous though so it I've been putting more into my fighting lessons.  

*Draco's POV*

I don't normally listen in on my father's meetings but I have a bad feeling.  A deep dread in the pit of my stomach.  My father has been extra sneaky and having more meetings which is what gave me the kernel of suspicion.  So now I'm listening.

"We strike them tonight?" a man asks.

"Tonight.  We can't get through their blood ward so we're going to have a muggle go in and kill the wife.  Our informant said the blood ward is through her blood." My father said.

"Can this informant be trusted?" another man asks.

"Yes, it's that fool Trelawney once again having a vision in a public place.  I overheard it." Lucius says proudly.  

"We'll strike fast and take back my son Theo." Mr. Knott said firmly.

That was all I needed to know who they were going after.  I ran to our closest fireplace and grabbed floo powder and tossed it in the fireplace.  

"Katarina Dobreva family home!" I exclaimed.

I stepped through and entered directly into Kat's bedroom.  I had just reached Kat's bedside when an obnoxious alarm began blaring throughout the home making me cringe.

*Kat's POV*

Our alarm system went blaring woke me violently as I flew into a sitting position.  Blaise was already in bed with me and slowly waking.  I then took in Draco by my bed.

"Draco what's going on?  What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm too late!" was all Draco could get out.

It was then my mom came bursting in while dragging Theo behind her.  

"My beloved Kat I need you and your brothers and apparently Draco to get in the safe room.  Don't fight me.  This is a fight you can't win my love.  I love you.  I love you too my sons." Michaela said with tears in her eyes.  

She pressed a section in my wall and it opened up to my safe room and she shoved us all in.

"No mama!  Wait!" I cried out as she closed us in.  

Her face was still in screen when I saw him come up behind her.  My eyes went wide as a scream left my mouth while watching him slit my mother's throat from behind.  I could feel the ward fall around my house.  I stumbled for a second before catching myself.  I stood then with strength as I cast my patronus.

"Dobreva family has fallen.  Send help ASAP." I said calmly as I sent my patronus to the Krum family.  

I saw Vik appear immediately in my bedroom and his parents probably appeared elsewhere.  Vik saw my mom and looked where he knew the camera was and mouthed his apology before turning to use my blanket to cover my mom before standing ready with his wand.  His parents wouldn't have him fight unless necessary so here is where he stays.  I can't only see my room so I have no clue what's going on but I can hear the sounds of fighting.  Flashes of green from the hall.  I could only think of my father now and hope he was ok.