The Gift that keeps on Giving

~*Third Person POV*~

Pansy had a Potions question so naturally she went to see Professor Snape. What she absolutely didn't expect was to find Professor Snape grading papers while bobbing his head to Never gonna Let You Go. She could swear she could even hear him quietly singing along. She spied Kat's stereo in the corner of his office. Currently she wasn't on Snape's shit list and wanted to stay that way. She knew better than to be caught by him in this compromising situation and it would be a fast track to his shit list. That's why she quietly backed up and scurried away to immediately tell the gang.

~*Back to our Girl's POV*~

It was Christmas Eve and we were all relaxing in front of our common room fireplace with the twins when Pansy burst in.

"None of you will believe what I just witnessed!!" Pansy exclaimed.

"Spill!" I commanded.

"So I went to see Rick Man as I had a potions question. I could hear music as I approached but couldn't tell what it was. Then I poked my head in and there he was bobbing, YES BOBBING, his head to Never Gonna Let You Go. I swear on Salazar that he was even singing along!" Pansy spilled breathlessly.

Yes, Rick Man was now a thing. Not that anyone but me had a courage to say it to his face.

"And this is where I say I told you so." I sniffed.

"So Snape really does listen to upbeat music. Bloody hell." Draco voiced his shock.

"No duh Captain Obvious. As his godson shouldn't you already know this about him?" I teased the ferret.

"He's certainly not listening to Muggle music when he visits my family! Could you imagine?" Draco sneered.

"Yes." Came the twins unison answer.

"Draco what is that insufferable noise?" Fred said in the voice of Lucius.

"I don't know father, shall I send Dobby to find out?" George answered in a little boy's voice that sounded nothing like Draco.

"Good Greetings fine Malfoy Family! It is I, Severus Snape, come to pay a visit to my favorite godson! Do you like my favorite muggle jam? It's how I keep my beloved Lily alive in my heart." Fred said now favoring Rick Man's voice.

"Why is that muggle music Severus?! In my manor??" George responded taking over the Lucius impersonation.

"Is it? I don't know my dear Lucius. My absolutely favorite student, Katarina Dobreva, introduced me to it." Fred continued the Rick Man impersonation.

"Oh the Dobreva girl? Well then why did you stop? She comes from such a dignified pureblood line that it must not be muggle. Do carry on." George responded.

We all fell into laughter while Draco defended himself stating he didn't sound like. When no one paid him any mind he jinxed George, with the Bat Bogey that Ginny had taught him, for his revenge. This set off a jinx war before an irate Rick Man came and broke us up.

"I suppose since it's Christmas Eve those two can stay in the boys dorms." Snape said in a dry tone.

We cheered before heading to bed.

We awoke the Christmas morning with excitement which was dancing in the very crisp air. I cast a warming charm my family created for me to get through winters in a drafty castle. It works much like a warming pad would. I didn't like the already existing warming charms. Like letting out steam to dry off. I'm not wet so that one wouldn't be necessary. Or the one that creates a small blue flame in a jar. No, I want my clothes warming me. So my parents helped me create a charm that would work like a heating pad. It was quite nice and handy. I taught it to all my snakes and the twins along with Lee. It was wordless and just required a wave of the wand in a zig zag like how lightening symbols look.