What do you say, do you do, When it all comes down?

Ever since the champion drawings things have gotten ugly here at Hogwarts. No one believed that Harry or I were innocent. I didn't care what they thought and they were too scared to fuck with me. It was a different story for Harry though and he didn't even have his own house to hide in for a reprieve from the hate as his own house was betraying him. To say I was pissed would be covering how I felt lightly. Whether I wanted it or not Harry had become my brother and so I was bloody well mad at everyone for turning on him like the little dingbats they all are.

"Gather around my little snakes." I called out in the common room.

Everyone from first years to 7 years came to my meeting out of curiosity or fear. You could say a lot of negative things about my House but the one thing you could never say is that we're disloyal. Even if my House didn't fear me they still wouldn't be treating me the way Harry's house was. They'd have my back against the rest of Hogwarts.

"Thank you all for showing up. I have some interesting news for all of you. Did you know Harry Potter was meant to be a snake? Slytherin was the hat's first choice for him but he begged it to put him in Gryffindor as lions had already gotten to him and turned him against us. He made the foolish mistake of listening to lions and so the hat took his choice into consideration and sorted him into Gryffindor. I think we can all agree it's for the best as he has only showcased idiocy in the guise of bravery. He hasn't really shown anything Slytherin like. However, as of right now I declare the boy an honorary snake. He will be staying with us until further notice and we will protect him. In fact, I'm declaring open season on the rest of Hogwarts. I want you to terrorize and bully to your hearts content. All I ask is you don't take advantage of unfair situations. What do I mean by this? I mean upper classmen picking on young kids. Keep your bullying on equal ground. Let the hunt begin!" I shouted.

"Even the Weasley family?" A brave snake called out.

"Fair question. It is open season on one particular Weasley. Ronald Weasley. The biggest traitor of them all. Oh Luna and Hermione are also off limits. Hermione isn't being the best friend she could be but she hasn't completely betrayed Harry either. That and my cousin Tom has taken a bit of a shine to her and I doubt any of you wish to anger him." I said.

I could see an excited gleam in the majority of my snakes at the idea of being able to cause trouble.

"Hold up! It's open season but remember that we're Slytherin. This means be cunning. Do not leave evidence or get caught." Tom called out.

"MEETING ADJOURNED" Salazar shouted.

"Where's Potter going to sleep?" Reggie asked.

"So glad you asked. He'll be rooming with you. Blaise and Draco are always sharing a bed so he can have one of there's." I said.

"You majesty, the Weasley twins are here to deliver the Potter boy." a first year alerted me.

"Thank you sweetie." I said before going to let the troublesome boys in.

I could hear Reggie muttering about having to share with the Potter boy and I smirked. I let the boys in and a rather haggard Potter stepped in gratefully.

"Thank you for the help little sister." Harry said.

"No problem. You'll be rooming with Reggie. Go get some sleep before those bags under your eyes take up a permanent residence. We'll wake you for dinner.

The days heading towards the first challenge were passing in a blur. I knew Fleur and Krum knew what the first challenge was especially since Krum told me what it was but it was clear Cedric didn't have anyone in his corner. Not for real anyways since he has no clue what the challenge was. He seemed to be a truly kind boy as he wasn't mistreating Harry and I've heard him tell his friends to stop. For this reason I decided to show some loyalty to my school and help him out.