The Kat's out of the Bag

A lot of planning went into the Halloween party. I was determined to make it Hogwarts best Halloween party ever. My parents sent me a perfect charm for my invites so that those unwanted wouldn't find out. The second students read the invites they were charmed not to speak of it. If they tried to speak of it and anyone not invited was around they'd immediately start speaking gibberish. They didn't even have to know that Minnie or Filch or PERCY was around. The charm detects that. I was eternally grateful to my mother for that charm. The twins came through with decorations and the drinks. Luna being so sweet is well loved by the Hogwart elves and had no problem getting food provided by them. Finally, I provided the costumes along with the music. The day of the party was upon us. The Room of Requirement prepared two dressing rooms big enough for the guys and girls to get ready in. I was in one of the room with my girls.

"Y'all have me doubting myself now. I should have been part of the group costume." I said with a frown.

"No way. The Queen should also stand out." Pansy sang out.

"Hear, hear!" The rest of the girls cried out.

"Hear, hear!" we heard the boys chorus from their room.

"So Ginny you're pulling off Frenchy with red hair rather than her bubble gum pink?" I asked.

"Yep. That color pink looks ghastly on my skin sadly. I did try it. Absolutely horrid." Ginny grimaced.

"Daphne you're obviously Sandy." I said.

"Yep, but I'm doing Sandy after she gets her makeover. Those leather pants look so good on me." Daphne said.

"And I'm doing innocent Sandy." Astoria said shyly.

Such a cutie.

"And since I'm the obvious bitch of the group I'm going as Rizzo." Pansy said airily.

Millie and Tracey were the last members as Marty and Jan.

"And some of the boys are going as the male counterparts of the movie?" I asked.

"Yep. Draco, Blaise, and Lee. Not the twins or Theo though. I've no idea what they're going as." Tracey answered.

"Theo is matching with me." Luna replied dreamily.

I looked at how she was making her face up and it was clear she was going as a faerie. If anyone was a faerie it would be Luna.

"I'm guessing faerie for you, and Theo?" I asked.

"An elf." Luna answered.

As the conversation died out I finished my cat makeup. I then headed over to Luna to help her with her glitter. I used a charm to keep it from getting everywhere mainly on me. Soon all makeup was done, and hair teased thus began the costumes. Mine was pretty simple with a body suit that has a tail attached and a headband with cute cat ears.

"Ladies we look fab. Let's get this party started and be the hostess with the mostest." I declared.

We filed out of the room into the main part of the Room of Requirement which was all decked out for Halloween. The room itself did most of its own decorating so there was a good level of fog throughout the room. The boys were already out and waiting for us. The boys whistled and my eyes met Draco's and I could see him visibly gulp. There was definitely something still there between us. Faded but there. He looked pretty good himself. I then saw Theo looking very princely as an Elf. He was pulling it off really well.

"My brother from another mother! You look gooooood!" I said.

Theo laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and spun me.