Devil

Jeon Jung Kook is a devil. He knows how the world fucking works. He always believes the quote "what is mine is always mine until I destroy it". He does not believe in mercy, he is ruthless. Till date, Nobody can tame him. He is only attached to his grandfather who raised this boy into a man. A man that every person desires. He never does relationships. He has his own sluts but never gives them any attention or barely sees their faces during intercourses.

He has a massive hatred just like his dick towards his father. And we don't really know the real reason for this. It will be unfolded by one and only Kim Taehyung.

28 years old Jeon Jung Kook is Currently sitting on the wooden chair of his office going through the emails just his secretary has sent to overview. Today going to be a very hectic day for Jeon as his grandfather has called him to meet to discuss a few personal talks. Jung kook hates this "Personal Talks" bullshit. He knows the topics that will be raised during the meetings is not good for his temperaments as well as his grandpa's health. This old man has all he left called family hence he has no other option but to dismiss the meetings. But there is also a problem that his father will also be a part of the family gatherings. And this news boils his blood. He hates his father. He hates him from the core of his heart.

He raised his eyebrows as his train of thoughts has been interrupted by the knock. He knows who is behind the doors of this office.

"Come In"

" Jung kook you have to sign the check to clear the payments of the Min Corporations." The older does not address the younger as a Sir. He adores him as his younger brother.

Jung Kook nodded after handing the signed check to Kim. The younger does not need to cross-check as the Kim family has been serving the Jeons for 5 generations before his grandfather founded this business on his own. The younger trust this buffed man in front of him standing tall and flaunting his dimple. He is a man of intelligence and wisdom.

The person is his personal manager and advisor Kim Namjoon. As mentioned personal the said man really gives his best and most influential advice to the younger as he loves the younger and respects him as he achieved to claim many impossible orders at a young age and was able to spread this domestic business in the global market and become one of the richest and influential organizations of the country after he takes over this business from his grandfather 5 years back after his grandfather has been diagnosed with a minor heart attack.

"mm... Namjoon do me a favour Cancel all the meetings for tomorrow as we will spend the day at your house. Maybe I will not able to do the work after the so-called family meeting in the evening.

"Anything else Jung kook"

"Nah"

"Ok, I will take my leave Now". Namjoon leaves before shutting the door without creating any noise. He hates noisy things. OH, The list is never-ending. Jung kook is a man of few words he does not likes to talk much and listen. He hates unorganized people. He hates does not obey him or answer him back. His aura screams dominance. He will never submit to any creature around the world. He hates people. He hates lies. And he also dislikes a certain blonde kid who still mocks in his dreams. He is beautiful. Ahh, still he dislikes him. Because he really can not hate him because this devil has his own personal reasons.

Sometimes Kim Namjoon really rethinks what will happen if his soft yet sassy younger brother will collide with this man after all these years again? He does not really want this to happen in his nightmare.

But we want to know what will happen if it becomes real and they started to live under the same roof.