Battle

Right now Jungkook is sitting on the couch of his grandfather's house waiting for a certain unwanted person. He is very much eager to leave this place and Visit Namjoon's house. After a few minutes finally, the person arrived and expressed a shocking expression BOTH Jungkook and the author nim does not know why.

"Good evening Gentlemen" Jungkook's grandpa broke the silence while coming downstairs. But unfortunately, both of the said "gentlemen" did not greet him back which was quite expected from both of them. This father-son duo is always up for dwell.

"Why am I here dad !" Jungkook's father spoke first with a rude tone.

"Well I wanted to share my opinion and decision for Jungkook's future life"

The mentioned man's eyebrow knitted.

"What is about my future I am giving beyond my best to the business and gaining an impressive turnover and reputation that your businessman son did not able to bring for his entire life"

Jungkook's father was going to make a comment when grandpa interrupted.

"O my dear Jungkook it is a family dinner, right? As I promised you, we will not discuss the business and any other topics besides personal matters.

"Hah.." Jungkook chuckles and " there is nothing personal left in this family" exclaimed.

"I want you to get married Jungkook." Both the male shocked to hear the sentence but could not able to utter a single word and his grandpa continues

"I believe that I will select the best bride for you. And for that, I need your opinion as well as your consent."

This sudden confrontation leaves both father-son duos in great turmoil. They really did not prepare well themselves for this situation. The room stays silent for a while. This silence is killing Jungkook. He just wants to leave this place as soon as possible. He really did not expect this kind of welcome from his own grandpa.

"I don't think anybody in this room needs my permission or my confirmation for this. So I will take my leave and dad send me the venue and details of the marriage ceremony I will try to attend that if the groom needs my blessings!" Finally, the silence has been broken by Jungkook's dad.

After his father takes his leave Jungkook just said three words "Okay, I agree" and that is all he can manage to say before leaving the place.

Jungkook wanted to reach his penthouse as fast as the speed of light. he really did not want to show the world how vulnerable he is looking now. He just wants to keep it a secret just like his other 3 secrets. The glasses of his Bugatti are becoming blurred due to the rain outside. After parking his car he stayed almost more than 15 minutes in his car. His brain and mind are battling a fight which is eating him alive every passing day. The headache also started due to this. This battle he has been fighting alone for almost 12 years. For him whoever wins this battle could not achieve the ultimate goal. He knows at last he can not reach his wished destiny. He also knows that he will not able to live his dream life.

Tonight it takes almost 1 hour to finish his shower. He did not even cook anything for himself or even order. He just wants to sleep. He let the soft mattress of his lavish bedroom hug him. He wants to feel the comfort he lost 6 years ago. He wants peace which also can not be found because of a certain person who took it away with him.

[ I KNOW ITS A BORING SHORT CHAPTER BUT BELIEVE ME, THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL GOING TO BE LEGIT.]