Mine (III)

“Kookie wha…”
“First of all, Don't call me that behind closed doors when I will dominate you. Here I am your partner, master, husband, lover, and Daddy. Call me one of them or just Jungkook until you are comfortable with these. Second of all, I have my own way to love you, I have to know your body before we do something. Every time Before making love I have to prepare you to take my love. Here in this room, you have to obey me. But outside the room in this vast world, you rule me. I will worship you. So let me do things which I always thought in my wildest dreams… Now you relax…….”

Jungkook slowly put Taehyung lay down on the mattress. He hovers over him and makes sure Taehyung is looking straight into his eyes.  Taehyung was literary blushing and feeling overwhelmed about the fact that Jungkook is going to take care of him but how?
Jungkook kissed the male underneath him and started to suck the tongue. He moved his head and started to open his mouth kiss to the younger’s neck and jawline. Suddenly he started sucking the neck and pinching one of the nipples of Taehying. Taehyung was feeling heaven and sensation all over his body. Jungkook is making him numb and at the same time aggregating his inner feelings of horniness.

“Jungkook Stop sucking there you will leave a mark.”
“Yes, Everybody needs to know About us. Everybody needs to know we own each other. You are mine. And nobody in this world has permission to look, touch and dream what is mine.”

Jungkook started to suck Taehyungs bud and pinch the other one. It was quite impossible for Taehyunbg to stay sane in this insane situation. He never touched himself like this and here Jungkook is doing something which is making Taehyung see the stars without moving the curtains of the windows. Slowly Jungkook was getting down and kissed the whole body of Taehyung. Taehyung getting hotter and feeling euphoric at the same time.

Now Jungkook have unbutton the bottom and zipped the maroon hot pant of Taehyung. A smooth cotton pink panty was visible [This reminds me of the last famous VKOOK live].

Taehyung was feeling shy and nervous. He was ashamed that Jungkook may find it ridiculous that a grown teenager like Taehuyng is wearing pink panties. Oh, my moon this is kinda embarrassing for him. But in Taehyung's utter shock Jungkook’s eyes become darker when he witnesses the smooth flesh covered by the pink panty. By watching Jungkook’s black pupil Taehyung understood the other weakest point of the great Jeon. Jungkook started to kiss their inner thighs of Taehyung. Taehyung has a bare minimum of body hair and still, he takes care of himself very well. Recently he waxed and was very clean. It was making Jungkook more reckless. He started to kiss the tip of his dick of Taehyung. Compare to Jungkook’s manhood Taehyung was very little, to be honest, but there is no shame. Taehyung and Jungkook both from the starting know who will play the cards... Jungkook split his fingers and started to kiss the rim of the entrance of Taehyung. One by one he started to push one finger then another one. And started to speed up the pace. And Taehyung was curling his toes and moaning. They know that they are on the first floor of the house and only Namjoon stays in the other room on this floor another room is locked only used when taehyung’s parents, uncle and his husband or any guests come to use it. Their grandparents could not come as they avoid stairs due to pains in their knees and Namjoon was not there that night…

BUT……………………..

Namjoon was feeling reckless as he can overhear the loud noises coming from his younger brother’s room. He knows what is happening behind the closed door. He trusts both of his Lil ones and still is kind of protective.  I think all the brothers [either younger or elder] are born with these instincts. He knows everything will be fine but today there is something this wise man was not able to figure out. He is feeling unusual and something poking inside his mind and telling him something really bad is going to happen soon……………………………………..