Mine (II)

Jungkook has been waiting for his taebear for more than 20 minutes to come outside to visit the old church near their town. And guess who is tugging with them? Park Jimin, his dear cousin! as his aunt and grandfather instruct Jungkook to take Jimin to the church and here and there. There was not a single mention of Taehyung! But Jimin made it clear in front of everyone that he will go if Taehyung agrees to come with them. And guess what? Taehyung agrees.
Jungkook did not understand why these two behaved like that. They are quite similar, yet so different. Both are social butterflies with a small group of close friends. Jimin flirts, and Taehyung responds without caring that much.
“Finally you came!”
Jungkook was back from this thought of a train to the poor reality by Jimin’s voice. and looked in that direction for a while. Taehyung looked dreamy with a white shirt and maroon hot pants. In these hot summer days, Taehyung is looking like a cool breeze to soothe Jungkook’s mind and hormones. Before Taehyung can respond to Jimin Jungkook, grab Taehyung's hand and let him sit in their car and command the chauffeur to reach the location as soon as possible. Even though Jungkook despises sitting in the back seats, he does not hesitate to dismiss the idea of Taehyung and Jimin sitting side by side. As a result, he is in the back seat with Taehyung, and Jimin is in the passenger seat.
"Taehyung, have you visited the old church earlier?” Jimins asked by looking in the back mirror.
“No, Hyung. I hear lots of ghost stories about the graveyard behind the church.”
When they realize teen Tayhung's innocence, both men laugh!
[Did I mention that Taehyung is a 15-year-old teen.] It has been 1 year since Jungkook and Taehyung have started kissing each other. They are having their best teen and adulthood by staying side by side with each other. Jungkook’s possessiveness turns into obsessiveness as Taehyung is becoming prettier day by day. Apart from the teachers and a few classmates and Juniors at their school, no one can look directly into Taehung's eyes. Everybody fears Jeon Jungkook, who was the former captain of the school, and nobody wants to mess with the Jeon heir. Throughout the years, Jeon has warned everyone in the school not to mess with Taehyung at all costs. Even the teacher council and principal avoid getting involved in the situation because of Jeon's influence and donation. Another reason is Namjoon. His aura and personality scream  “Daddy”. Cough, cough.
No one should mess with these two boys just for Taehyung’s sake.
—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The boys have reached the church, and Taekook is holding their hands intertwined. Jimin is enjoying the view of Taekook. He loves them. But suddenly he thought of mischief and performed it.
“Oh! What was that? I swear, I see something there,” and pointed in a particular direction, and run to that one.
Taehyung started panicking and ran behind Jimin to catch him. And Jungkook started following  Taehyung.
Eventually they all parted ways because the church was dark. After releasing the fact that Taehyung was completely lost in the church, he started to panic. The memories of the giant he encountered eight years ago has started to rise. He is shivering from the coldness. Taehyung could not process and did not able to scream or make a noise to call for Jungkook.
Same dark abandoned place. Same Taehyung but younger. He was terrified that day.The old man started to touch him. He was scared. He was only 7. He had tried his best to escape but miserably failed. Only one name he can scream and only one person he was hoping could find him and rescue.
Jungkoooooooooook…… Jung….. Kooooooooooook…..
Jun………….. [Fainted]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Taehyung? Tae..! Tae!! Can you hear me?”---Jungkook has lost his words. After finding Taehyung in a corner of an old dark room… He had picked Taehyung in bride style and brought him down near the lawn.
“Open your eyes God Dammit.- please…”
“Jungkook wait here. I am bringing water for him. Fuck! Where is the car parked!”
“Taehyung.Please wake up. You have only one left in this fucking world. I hate myself. Why did I let Jimin bring you here? When I know the past. Taehyung for the last time I promise I will be there for you I will never leave you once. I love y……” Jungkook started to cry.
“Here…”
After sprinkling the water Taehyung started to blink and finally open his eyes. And the first thing he saw was Panicked, on the verge of crying and losing Jungkook. He understood everything. He open his arms and hugged his Kookie. He reminds himself of the kind of similar incident. And that day only jungkook was there. Jungkook has beated that old creep who was just trying to rape his Tae.. He bit him nearly dead. If Namjoon did not reach at time…..!
Taehyung kissed. A shocked Jungkook and a more shocked Jimin could not process it.
Jungkook have been too busy to reciprocate and the situation is turning hotter than the season itself. 22 years old Jimin did not able to stand there and watch them doing dirty things. He left himself alone and started to walk to the car.
I missed y….[Kiss]
“Don’t leave me Tae. Ever. From Today I promise myself, I will never let you go at any cost. You are Mine. I’ll find you.”
“I won’t.”
“You can not even..”
“I love You.”
“I Love you too..”
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Jungkook! Please stay at night here.”
A cute fluffy Taehyung has requested. And who is Jungkook to disobey?
Jimin, I will have a talk with you later when I return. Till then, have fun.
—--------------------------------------------------------------
They both skip dinner and head straight for Taehyung's room. They started to eat each other. They both become hard down there. Jungkook started to remove Taehyung’s shirt and vice versa. When a 21-year-old Jungkook can fuck the daylights out of a 15-year-old Taehyung, they were only a literary step away.
Shit…..
Taehyung is 15 years old right. And he's doing something wrong with him... The realization hit jungkook from the core. He stopped. And Taehyung and confused by the sudden action. He wants to continue..
“Kookie.. What happened? Why did you stop? Did you not like it. I was…”
“We need to stop this here. You are a teenager Taehyung?”
“So what? "It's not like I can get pregnant or anything!"
No, this is wrong. I will win you and make love to you at the right time.
“But…”
“Till then we can cuddle!”
“Let me sucker you, please..”
“Tae…!”
“No, I want to please….”
Who is Jungkook to deny these puppy eyes of Taehyung? And honestly, does he want to?
Both know the answer!
Taehyung started to go down there and unzip Jungkook’s pants. and feeling the bulge over the fabric of the boxer. And here Jungkook was getting reckless, to shove the cock right into Taehung’s mouth and fucking deep down the throat. But he kept the desire in the back of his mind and convinced himself that once Taehyung reached adulthood, he would fulfill all of his kink and dominance.
Here, Taehyung removes the Calvin Kelin boxer. And a thick cock springs out from the boxer and shows his dominance. The cock was full with precum and it was long and thick enough to cover the half face of Taehyung. Taehyung, in his wildest nightmare did not expect Jungkook being an Asian to have this blessing. And eventually Taehyung is also blessed with it.
Taehung has read so many Wattpad stories and watched Porn to know how to do it right. But at the same time, she was nervous. Jungkook understood the assignment. And bent towards Taehyung and kissed him. and speak exactly 9 words, which boosted Taehyung's confidence.
“ It’s all yours do whatever you want to do”
Taehung first started to lick it just like a kitten licking his drink. It was Jungkook who was getting impatient…
Then Taehyung  made sure he was deadpan looking at Jungkook's eyes. And it was over for Jungkook there to look into the eyes of his loved one and the one he desire and fantasies at the same time. Now Taehyung has taken half of the length into the mouth as it is able to cover it. He was continuously gagging and his eyes became glossy and finally started to cry. Jungkook’s cock is choking him. But did he complain? No. Both were enjoying themselves. The room was filled groaning. They're trying hard to suppress the noises but failed at different times. After 12 minutes, Jungkook chugged into Taehyung's mouth, feeling proud when Taehyung drank until the last drop, despite the fact that it was burning his throat.
Now it's time for Taehyung to get the treatment……

[ Wait and please have patience for the third part of the Mine Series ]