Mine (I)

[Before starting this chareally need to shtoout for @_Tae_berry_ and @ArmyPower5 for their constant support to continue this story. A big fat Thank You for encouraging this NOOB.]

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" This sudden voice makes Taehyung and Jimin jump off from each other. 

"I said what is you two doing here in this position? "

"I-I We were playing House and-d Jimin Hyung was my prince charming and H-e wa-was proposing me to come with him in his castle. " Taehyung shuttered.

"By kissing your hand?"

"Jungkook it is what is written in this book! Taehyungie and I were just roleplaying. You just need to chill down Bro!"

"LEAVE"  Jungkook spoke by glaring at Jimin. Whoever witnesses this scene can tell that Jungkook is throwing draggers dead into Jimin's soul through his eyes.  

This one word shivers down to Taehyung's spine and makes his eyes glossy. Taehyung can predict his future now! all his life has flashed in just seconds. 

"Kook-kkiee It was nothing serious you know that. I will never leave with him."

"You are planning to  abandoned me! right TAEHYUNG"

"Kookie you are 18 now. stop assuming things like that. It is just a play. moreover, Jinminie hyung is our own cousin. and please don't call me Taehyung. please"

And what you gonna do about it>

Koo......

Before Taehyung can speak a word further one pair of soft lips smashed Taehyung's and Two rough hands holds Taehyungs hands up and pinned him to the wall. The Kiss was neither tender nor gentle. It is a rough, angry and possessive kiss. It reflects the dominance ofJungkook. And Jungkook is getting restless to get the Kiss back    

 and Taehyng......

Oh, My moon! Taehyung will not lie He is enjoying every drop of his first kiss and guess who it is! It is his own Jungkook. His kookie is kissing him roughly. After a while staying stunned Taehyung started to kiss him back. There is no shame to accept it's the first time for both the male to kiss anyone. Besides that, it is happening with the person they liked very much. So many nights and so many days they have spent with each other cuddling each other and sleeping under the same blanket and sharing pecks here and there in their body parts still it is an unknown feeling they are filling now. It is euphoric for both males.

"MINE"

Jungkook stated deadpan looking into Taehyungs eyes. Taehyung is heavily breathing due to lack of oxygen. On the other hand, Jungkook is enjoying the view He is watching right in front of him.

He will not lie. He is feeling proud of himself  for the way Taehyung's looking right now.  Etherral, dreamy and beautiful. Jungkook for the first time realised he likes the look at Taehyung's face like this for Jungkook. and Jungkook will be the only one who can make the short male look like this. And Jungkook has to repeat it forever. He promised himself. 

(And everyone knows that Jungkook will keep his promise) (winks)