Chapter 8: The Seat

This is a really short chapter.

You walk into the cafeteria and instead of going to the Hellfire Club table, you go to a table with Robin, Nancy, and Vicky. You sit down and mutter "Hey." "Not sitting with your brother and his friends?" Robin asks. "No. I don't have to sit with them." you say. Just as you say that there's a tap on your shoulder. You spin around and Dustin is standing behind you. "(Y/N), we feel that you should sit with us...because it's safer." Dustin says. Your eyes widen and you turn to your friends. "Excuse me." you say. You grab your brother by the ear and drag him to the door of the cafeteria. "You can't just go around saying that when I'm with people! In public!" you whisper yell, releasing his ear. "Well I'm sorry that we care about you!" Dustin whispers. "Who's we?" you slowly ask, already scared of the answer. "Who do you think?" Dustin asks. You turn your head to the Hellfire table to find Eddie staring right back.

"Bride of Freakenstein!" Jason says, ramming into your shoulder. "(Y/N), I know that look. Let it go." Dustin says. You walk around your brother grabbing a cake with a small plate underneath it. You walk towards Jason and hold the plate in your dominant hand. "Jason! If I'm the bride of Freakenstein, then you're a wedding crasher." you say. You smash the plate of cake into Jason's face and remove the plate, setting it down on the table. Jason grabs your wrist tightly and you knee him, in between his legs, right in the sweet spot. Jason crumples to the ground and you glance around, looking for teachers. None. You walk over to your table and grab your tray. You walk over with your brother to the Hellfire table and sit down. Eddie smirks and leans over to you. "Welcome back." he whispers. You smile and lean over to him. "Good to be back."

Author's Note: Hi! Thank you for reading! I promise, things will be picking up more soon!