11. Bikini

CHAPTER 11
Ilaria de Luca

I narrow my eyes, pointing my pointer finger at him. "Do that again and I'll have you for breakfast."

"If you insist," he grins and wish I could choke the life out of him.

"It's her isn't it? She's the girl you're sleeping with," Ana asks and I'm taken by surprise.

Excuse me?

I felt Marcus' hand wrap around my wrist as he pulled me down onto the sofa next to him. "Let's enjoy the show," he whispers to me.

"What are you doing here, Ana?" Mattia irritably asks.

"Naomi said to meet her here but lord and behold I find the girl you're sleeping with- is she why there isn't an 'us'?" she asks, her tone getting more aggressive.

"Maybe you should ca-"

"I wasn't talking to you, kid," she bitterly interrupts me.

Kid?

"Angelo? Are you-" Naomi cuts herself off as she walks into the living room with two bottles of alcohol. "Is this an intervention?" she whispers looking at all of us. "Because if it is I'm not quitting alcohol."

Angelo shakes his head, his facial expression screaming 'not now, bad timing'.

Ana quickly turns to Mattia and looks up at him. "Ew, God- did you fuck her?" she scoffs, disgust growing on her face.

"Maybe I should just fuck him in front of you and put you out of your misery," I inch towards her.

"Woah, woah Ana!" Naomi says in disbelief. "Maybe you should lea-"

"Seriously Naomi? You're my fucking friend, why are you siding with her?"

"I'm not siding with anyone but if you're gonna start shit with my boyfriends sister then you need to leave."

She scoffs in disbelief, shaking her head and I tighten my ponytail.

"I'll show you to the door," I force out through my teeth but Marcus swings his arm around my waist, lifting me into the air and carries me out to the backyard.

"Marcus!" I try wiggling out of his grip.

He walks out and turns to lock the door. He puts me down outside and looks as though he has so much to say.

"Who's she anyway?" I ask walking over to one of the chairs. I sit down and Marcus sits next to me.

"That would be Ana. She's in love with Mattia after they fucked like once. He doesn't want her but she's not one to quit. Although he did promise her a lot, so..."

I let out an irritable laugh.

"Don't worry. I don't like her either," he shakes his head.

"So she goes around accusing every girl in his presence of sleeping with him?" I raise a brow at him.

He presses his lips into a thin line, shaking his head.

"Well yesterday he was seen carrying you out of the party and today he was practically holding you in his arms, so..."

Oh wait, that's true.

"Still doesn't give her the right to make accusations," I mumble looking at the pool.

"You're right," he sighs.

We sit and talk for a little while until I get up for a drink.

"You're not gonna stop me?" I smile, walking over to the door.