Gabrielle

AN: Please can you answer the questions after the entire profile. 

Full Name: Gabrielle Love Owen

Name: Gabrielle Owen

Nicknames: Gabi, Elle, Ellie, Gabs, G, Love, Lovie, Brie, Brielle, Bambi

Date Of Birth: May 1st 2003 (19 While in Love Island)

Star signs: Taurus

Places she has lived: Chester, England (2003- 2021), Wigan, England(2021- Present)

Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish (Fluent)

Height: 150 cm (4 foot 11 Inches)

Weight: 44kg (99 Pounds)

Blood Type: AB

Instagram: gabi_love

Occupation: Dancer/ Cheerleader at Wigan Warriors Rugby League Club

Immediate Family: Michael Owen (Father)
Louise Owen (Mother)
Gemma Rose Owen (Older twin Sister)
Emily May Owen (Younger Sister)
Jessica Owen (Younger Sister)
James Michael Owen (Younger Brother)

Best Friends in the Villa: Indiyah Polack, Luca Bish, Davide Sanclimenti, Gemma Owen, Danica Taylor, Jacques O'Neill

Face Claim: Madison Beer

FACTS ABOUT GABRIELLE:

* She has a photographic memory, making her a lot smarter than what people think she is.

* She loves learning languages.

* Every morning she will have either a scalding hot cup of coffee or an iced coffee.

* She is a Pluviophile as she loves the sound of rain and it relaxes her and she more often then not will fall asleep when they hear rain falling, but she loves the sun more than anything, but she just does not tan, it is like her skin just doesn't want to tan.

* She wears glasses sometimes just for aesthetic purposes and she likes them for no reason.

* She is a loud personality and she will speak her mind when she needs to and when she finds people being pathetic over something.

* She is Ambidextrous, but she uses her left hand for more things compared to her right.

* She is very independent.

* She is self sufficient, and doesn't like relying on people that are her twin sister, family or best friend.

* She is not a fan of kids. She loves babies but she dispises children from the age of 4 to until they are adults.

* She is a huge health nut, going to the gym everyday for at least an hour.

* She has a large amount of male and female admirers. 

* Is a Type 1 Diabetic and she wears an Insulin pump, which gets changed every two to three days. 

* She has this weird twin tuition thing with Gemma. Like they can tell when the other is hurting randomly or when Gabrielle is changing out her Insulin Pump, Gemma will know. And it is quite freaky with how they do it. And they can also subconsciously do the same movements at the same time and then say the exact same words. 

* She got all A* at A Level, and she did Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics, and Further Mathematics. 

* She and Gemma were Identical Twins until they were about 15/16, when their features just started changing a bit more, but they still look insanely alike. 

* She knew Jacques before going into the villa, they are best friends. And they have hooked up many a times after Gemma and Jacques dated. And she would be lying if she said she didn't like Jacques before Love Island. 

* She is Ambidextrous, but she uses her left hand for more things compared to her right.

* She was given the nickname Bambi due to her struggling to walk for a while when growing up, but she learned with the help of her sister. 

* She has an extremely high pain tolerance, she has never cried when getting a piercing or one of her tattoos and she doesn't make a noise.

* Gabrielle's type is 'Someone who appears really hot and serious but is really sweet, romantic, athletic and very smart. And who believes in compatibility and soulmates.'

BODY MODIFICATIONS TATTOOS:

* She has a hand of red butterflies, which she got for fun as her latest tattoo

* She has a matching tattoo with Gemma, they have a matching rose on their ribs. 

* She has a matching tattoo with Jacques, which they have on the sides of their calfs. They got Tom and Jerry back to back with proportional guns. Jacques got Tom and Gabrielle got Jerry. 

* She has the Playboy Bunny on her arse. 

* She has a snake on her hip. 

BODY MODIFICATIONS PIERCINGS:

* She has three piercings in each ear

* She has three piercings in each ear. She has her lobe, Industrial and Helix piercings. 

* She then has her septum pierced, which she got in 2020 just before the first lockdown. 

* Then she got her Belly Button pierced in the Summer of 2021. 

AN: Please answer these. 

Question 1: What are some moments that the OC should have with Jacques?

* Please request here.

Question 2: What should be nicknames for the OC from Jacques, when he first comes in as he will already know her?

* Please request here.

Question 3: What are some moments for the OC with Gemma?

* Please request here.

Question 4: What are some moments with the OC and the rest of the Islanders?

* Please request here.

Question 5: What arguments does the OC have in the villa?

* Please request any here.