𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉

My life's been magic seems fantastic
I used to have a hole in the wall with a mattress
It's funny when you want it
Suddenly you have it
You find out that your gold's just plastic

Every day every night
I've been thinking back on you and I
Every day every night

I worked my whole life
Just to get right just to be like
Look at me, I'm never coming down

On The Ground ~
Rose

A text chime was then heard about the villa

"Fuck off!" Gemma told Luca who got the text.

"Yes, read it out!" Davide told him as he was sat with Gemma and Amber as they were opposite Luca.

"I've got a MESSAGE!" Luca shouted to the group, before they all just laughed at the boy's wording.

"Boys tonight three new girls will enter the villa." Luca read out. "The public have been voting for which boy they should go on a date with. #MakeItATreble."

"THREE!" Amber told the group as Luca read out the hashtags and it only hit the girls then.

Then was then another text chime. "OH MY GOD!" Luca told the group, knowing who's phone it was to.

Most of the boys and girls sprinted to Liam who got the text.

"I've got a text!" Liam shouted to the group.

"Liam, the public have decided that you should go on a date with Afia. #TimeToGraduate." Liam read out as basically all of the boys went wild over the idea of Liam going on a date.

As the boys and some of the girls were still celebrating with him before was ANOTHER text. And it was to Liam again.

"I've got a text!" Liam shouted to the group.

"Liam, the public have decided that you should go on a date with Ekin Su. #EssexEducation." Liam read out as basically all of the boys went wild over the idea of Liam going on a date.

Liam and the boys were all shouting before there was one last text sent to him.

"I've got a text!" He shouted to all of th Islanders. All of them going mad again, another date for him.

"Liam, the public have decided that you should go on a date with Gabrielle. #DancingWithTheSexDevil." Liam read out as basically all of the boys went wild over the idea of Liam going on yet another date.

FUCKING THREE IN ONE NIGHT!

~~

I walked up the driveway with Ekin Su on my left and Afia on my right.

We held hands as we walked, before we were just sat there. I was facing away from the two of them, as we were in a triangle formation. We didn't even know who the fuck the boy was that we were going on a date with.