𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘

See wonderland in your eyes
Might need your company tonight

Something in you
Lit up heaven in me
The feeling won't let me sleep
'Cause I'm lost in the way you move, the way you feel

One kiss is all it takes
Fallin' in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need

One Kiss ~
Dua Lipa 

AN: BTW I am not back full time however I have slowly written this chapter as I wanted to get the date chapter out for all of you guys. But please help with these ideas. And go check out Back Of The Net, it isn't a Liam book but he is the first love interest before it changes, I can't lie it is a book I am most proud of as it helped me after all of my exam results stress. 

Hi, I want to create another Love Island book at some point but I want to create a profile soon so i can start creating ideas randomly when they come to me.

Question 1: What Love Island season should the OC be on, and who should be the Love Interest for the show, as there will be a new one after the season ends?

* Please request but the season cannot be from 2017, 2019 or 2022, because it will mix up with her career. And it can be a female Islander. xx

Question 2: What country should the OC be from in Europe and this will then affect my sibling options for the OC?

* England

* France

* The Netherlands

* Spain

Question 3: What should be the OC's first name?

* Please request here.

Question 4: Who should be the OC's face claim?

* Please request here, it can be any one.

Question 5: When should she join the villa?

* Please request here, I will not do an original girl BTW.

Question 6: What football club does the OC play for before and After the Villa, it will affect her life and love interest after the villa?

* Manchester City to Olympique Lyonnais Féminin

* Manchester United to Olympique Lyonnais Féminin

* Arsenal to Barcelona Femení

* Chelsea to Barcelona Femení

Question 6: Does the OC have any tattoos?

* Yes, if so what

* No

Question 7: What facts should there be about the OC?

* Please request here.