𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖊

Hi, I wanted to know which order you would like these four books released, they are all Love Island books, but I wanted to know which you would like to come out first, and by any books below please give any ideas for the books, of what could happen in the OC's story.

These are the four books I have:

* Love Island 2018 Book: Darylle Sargeant x F! BECKHAM! OC

* Love Island Australia 2019 Book: Adam Farrugia x F! PACKHAM TRIPLET! OC 

* Love Island 2022 Book: Andrew Le Page x F! Cülcüloğlu ! OC

* Love Island 2022 Book: Liam Llewellyn x F! MURPHY! OC

Which do you want to come out first, second, third and then fourth out of the books above?

And when should the OC for the Andrew Le Page book enter the Villa, and what are things that I should have in that book, and about the OC, and just things to have in the book? 

I just wanna be the one
But to you we're already done
Tell me, why'd you have to hit-and-run me?
Now I'm all alone, crying ugly
You broke my heart just for fun
Took my love and just left me numb
Now it's eight in the morning
Hate in the morning (All because of you)

Another story that's sad and true
I can feel the pain, can you?
You had to be the one to let me down to color me blue
Hate to see you with someone new
I'll put a curse on her and you
Ain't no looking back, now you're dead and gone
My love is gone too

Gone ~
Rose

Once Ekin walked away from Davide, leaving him at the fire pit, I was one of the first up going over to the man, letting the rest of the boys follow after me and the rest of the girls to go see Ekin Su

"That walk off was perfect." Ikenna started to tell the boys. 

"then when she said, 'I don't want to talk to you right now." Ikenna continued as I listened in. 

"'Talk to you right now'." Davide repeated saying it how Ekin said it. All of us laughing. 

"No Davide. What I want from you." Davide told us as I lead with my legs on Ikenna's and my head on Jacques' chest. "He is giving me what I'm expecting from you." Davide continued as we all laughed more. 

~~

"Oi, did she lie about going to talk to him?" Luca then brought up not knowing I had caught them on the terrace. 

"She say..... She said, 'Today I talked to him. Who said that i was on the terrace?" Davide asked as he looked at me, and I nodded my head. 

"She was on the terrace." I told him with Luca. 

"I saw her." I told Them all as I moved slightly sitting up from Jacques' chest. 

I was pulled up with Jacques as, me, him and Davide went up to Jay and Remi.