The Best Unseen Bits of Gabi

AN: This is the rest of Unseen Bits, and it's Gabi's moments on the side show to love Island.

"This is gonna be a walk in the park honestly." Jacques said as we were at the challenge area, while he was dressed as a dog. 

"Really, I have no building experience, unless you count making legos." I told Jacques as I shrugged, we were screwed in this challenge. 

"If I break anything in the process of this babe, you will get murdered." I told the boy next to me as I tried not laughing at the way he was dressed. 

"He's sat there, looking pretty, and I'm looking like fucking Wendy from Bob the Builder!" I told the Beach hut as I was sat with Gemma. 

"Bob the Builder Can we fix it? Bob the Builder Yes, we can! Scoop, Muck and Dizzy, and Rolly too. Lofty and Wendy join the crew. Bob and the gang have so much fun. Working together, they get the job done. Bob the Builder! Can we fix it? Bob the Builder! Yes, we can! Pilchard and Bird, Travis and Spud. Playing together like good friends should. Bob the Builder! Can we fix it? Bob the Builder" Yes, we can!" Me and Gemma sang in the beach Hut. 

I just laughed ducking as Jacques got drenched in paint. 

~~

"Gabs come here!" I heard Jacques shout. 

"Why? What for?" I asked the boys not moving from my place in the kitchen. 

"Kick this." Jacques said as Luca held up his fish flop. 

I quickly ran over before bouncing on the tips of my toes for a few seconds and I successfully kicked the shoe flicking it out of Luca's hand. 

"Come on do!" Luca told Antigoni as she was with the boys. 

"Karate kid, wax on wax off." Jay told Antigoni as I took a seat on the bean bag Antigoni had just left. 

And I watched cheering Antigoni on, before she botched the kick, and she fell onto her arse. 

I couldn't hold in my laughter as I watched all of this. 

~~

"We're back again this week with 'What on Earth can you say in the Bedroom?'" Iain Stirling asked the camera as the group in the bedroom were shown, Gemma, Davide, myself, Jacques, Luca and Ekin Su.

"Six things!" Ekin Su shouted.

"Six things, six things. Six Things!" We all shouted as we started off the rhythm.

"Six things you can say in the bedroom and in Parliament." Gemma told us as we laughed oh no this wouldn't end well.

"Which chamber do you prefer!" Davide shouted as the first answer, passing the play onto Gemma. But we were all already cackling and dying with laughter.

"One." I counted with Jacques.

"The British public would never approve of this." Gemma told us as we cackled with laughter, now passing on the play to Luca.

"Two!" I called out as I laughed at Gemma's words.

"There's too many men at this party." Luca just told us, making us almost wet ourselves with how this was going. And the play was now in my hands.

"Three!" We breathed out as we were cackling with laughter.

"MR SPEAKER, sorry, Mr Speaker" I asked the group, faking being sexy the second time around, as we now died with even more laughter. I was back on my bed as I cackled with laughter.