𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Ready or not, here I come and I'm running
Like it's now or never, I never know if you want it
What if love wasn't what it was supposed to be?
What if there's no Romeo for me?
No hope, no roses, no more notes to read
So I keep my eyes closed to see
What I need is forever and forever, baby, not sometimes
When you want it, then you best come find me 'cause I'm ready

Ready For Love ~
BLACKPINK

I heard a text chime as I was in the kitchen eating some fruit as Jacques fed me

I heard a text chime as I was in the kitchen eating some fruit as Jacques fed me. "Guys, I've got a text!" I shouted.

"Islanders, The hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #SexySleepover #MidnightSnack" I read out.

We sent Harvey and Paige to the hideaway, after a lot of bickering about who should be Luca and Gemma, who I voted for, Ekin and Jay and then Harvey and Paige.

~~

I was sharing the Dog House bed with Jacques again tonight, but things were weird since Jay had also slightly admitted that he likes me in the game

I was sharing the Dog House bed with Jacques again tonight, but things were weird since Jay had also slightly admitted that he likes me in the game. And I looked next to me and I saw Jacques looking at me in bed once the lights were out. Just to have a moment out of bed as I didn't want to just sit here. 

I nodded my head to the lounge and stairs area of the villa as he nodded. So I stood up and I grabbed my mic pick as he did the same and he followed me out of the room and to the stairs.

"I didn't want to have to tell you that I cared so much for you and not just in the way a friend should care." Jacques whispered to me as I nodded my head at his words.

"Why?" I asked Jacques, placing my hand on his shoulder, sitting a few steps down from him.

"I've never cared this much for a woman outside of my mother and sister before." Jacques whispered to me as I held his hand. "Why would I want to admit this to you when it could have risked our entire friendship even more than I have already done to it, then when we were both in here it felt more natural with you then it ever has, cos I've been able to put my focus into you and not have to randomly chat through our busy schedules."