𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Thanks hun." I told Gemma before I took a sip from my drink, which I now realised was definitely alcohol.

"Oh God Alcohol! You're trying to get me drunk you whore!" I added to my twin.

"Why're you calling your sister a whore now?" Luca asked, chuckling, as he was stood with us in the kitchen.

"She's trying to get me drunk. She's not giving me the lemonade alone." I told the boy, not putting my glass down, as I couldn't be bothered trying to find a new cup to drink from. And I was going to just drink more water.

~~

"Are you feeling her? If so spill this now." Davide was very forward as he told Luca and we both just smiled creepily as we looked at Luca making the boy laugh with us.

"You're just going to tell her everything I say though." Luca just told me as I smiled and waved

"Guides honour I won't sat anything." I told the Fish Monger boy, and I just knew that Luca had forgotten that I am Chinese, and I was never a girl guide.

It cuts to me as I was sat in the Beach Hut shot with Davide next to me. I turned to the Italian boy as I said. "I was never even a girl guide. HA!"

Before we both cackle with laughter. "Sucks to be you. I have no loyalty other than to Gemma with this information, twin loyalty before anything else."

~~

"yeah, Gabi, what is your game plan for today?" I was asked by Andrew as Davide made my breakfast. Mostly just because I needed to eat. "You two have the pick of us lot, well Davide does,"

"She doesn't need one." Luca added as they all smiled at me.

"She doesn't even have to talk to any of us boys and she could just turn and go. 'Listen darling, you're coming in my bed'." Luca joked to the group, causing a lot of laughter from us.

"Oh please, I'll share with all of the girls before I share with any of you tossers other than Davide, and he just seems like he's my big brother already." I told them all with a cheeky grin on my face.

"I'll protect you from these boys." Davide told me with a laugh.

~~

It wasn't long before I was joined by Davide when I was putting on some boxing gloves, I normally would box once a week to keep my arm strength up.

"You gonna get me with those?" Davide asked me as he stood behind me.

"Maybe if you piss me off." I told Davide before I turned around with the gloves on my hands, hopping back and forth lightly.

"Do you want me to hold up some pads?" Davide asked me as he held up the boxing pads that the gym held.

"Yeah, make sure you steady yourself, I have a heavy hit." I told Davide with a wink before I started to punch the pads. Davide slightly moving after the first few realising I was much stronger with my punches and I wasn't pulling them. And I was very strong.

~~

Before she read out. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. In which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with. #TickTock." Paige read out from her phone.

"Oh how the turns have tabled." I told the Beach Hut as I cackled with laughter.

"Fucking hell." I said under my breath. "We're screwed." I told Afia as we were the girls most at risk tonight if anyone was leaving.