𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖎𝖔

Nuni busyeo neoreul barabol su eopseo
Du nuneul gama
Only you lady yeah yeah yeah
Eodum soge nareul guhaejwo
Ije naye soneul jabajwo
Tteugeopge nareul anajwo
Eonjedeun nal bichwojwo
Save me everyday

O sole mio te quiero
Neon nae taeyang garil su eopseo
Sumi teokteok makhyeowa pihal su eopseo
O sole mio te quiero
Neon nae taeyang oh my lady
Ijeul suneun eopseo

O Sole Mio ~
SF9

O Sole Mio ~SF9

"Morning....." I whispered to Jacques, my head resting on his chest, my eyes tightly closed.

As the lights turned on and I took my hair out of the pony tail, that my hair was it before I sat up as I wiped by my eyes, the sudden light hurting my eyes immediately.

And I felt glasses get placed into my hands, and Jacques whispered. "You're eyes are hurting put them on." Before Jacques took the glasses from me and he placed them over my eyes, hopefully to get my eyes to stop being pissed at me.

I knew that my contacts would be of no help today as I could tell my eyes were dry and I would not be able to get them in at all.

"Good morning!" Luca and Davide cheered to all of us before I placed my head back under the covers, shielding my eyes and ears.

"Tooo loud." I whined as I pulled a face as Tasha jumped into bed with me and Jacques.

~~

Us girls had our morning chat in the bedroom as we all shared between Danica and Antigoni's beds.

"How's everyone feeling today?" Antigoni asked us all as I was cuddling Tasha.

"Good." i told the girls everyone was tired and you could tell.

"Did he spoon you?" Ekin asked Indiyah as I diverted the short bit of attention I had right now, to Indiyah.

"Yeah, literally the whole night!" Indiyah told us as I slowly clapped for her, my brain function was low. "Now I understand why Tasha and Gabi's Beauty Salon are always open."

We all just laughed at this.

~~

"How was it being back in bed with Jacques after everything?" Tasha asked me.

"Lovely, absolutely amazing!" I told the girls happy. "I was just cuddling him all night!"

"It was just nice sharing a bed with Jacques again, it felt like so long since I've actually cuddled him." I told the group nodding. "If I turned over he was right there just there for a massive cuddle."

"Go on the Ekin, how was yours?" Antigoni asked the girl opposite her on her bed.

" Mine, was very, erm....... interesting." Ekin Su slowly told us. "he put his ear plugs in." I was already trying not to laugh at this. "And then he passed out, I passed out."