Meet Gabrielle | Love Island 2022

Falling in love
너에겐 난 Option
시작부터 다른 너와 나
깨지는 Heart
빗나간 니 Mention
익숙하거든

I think I lost my mind
But it's my kind of love
아끼지 않고 다
쏟아내고는 주저앉아
문득 어느 순간
지친 내가 보여
애쓰고 있지만

INVU ~
Taeyeon 

"Hi, I'm Gabrielle Owen and I'm 19 and I was born in Chester but I am currently living in Wigan and I am a Dancer or Cheerleader, whichever name you prefer, at Wigan Warriors Rugby League Club

"Hi, I'm Gabrielle Owen and I'm 19 and I was born in Chester but I am currently living in Wigan and I am a Dancer or Cheerleader, whichever name you prefer, at Wigan Warriors Rugby League Club." I told the camera as I stood in the middle of the room before shots of my instagram were put up surrounding me.

I was also shown as I was falling back into the ballpit as I laughed. 

"I have a formerly Identical twin sister, we were Identical until a while ago." I told the camera as I laughed. "But she is my built in best friend, I'm gonna miss her, I'm already missing her." I added with a sad smile. 

Another picture of me was shown as I was with the players at 'Wigan Warriors', who signed me up for the show, after I had lost the bet.

"That lot, I blame them for why I'm here. I lost a bet and they put my name forward and now here I am. I don't regret being here, I just wish I got to write my application, cos I don't know what the hell is in it." I told the camera as I laughed.

"And everyone around me has seen how lonely I am so they forced me on the show, I had no say, but I'm excited." I told the camera as I smiled.

"I am a party girl, but only in the sense of I go out to party when my friends force me out of the house other than for work." I told the camera. "My family has millions of videos of me drunk, like millions."

"What I like in a boy? Well I want a man, I have no time for boys. But I don't want to be a second choice, I'm not going to be a second choice. If they don't only want me then sorry, but I'm not for you." I told the camera. "But I like tall boys. But I just like a good personality, and they have to make me laugh. If I don't laugh then you are fucked. Oh and I want then to be sporty, all of my exes have been very sporty, and if you're a footy boy, then bye bye." 

"I'm a rugby girl." I added with a smile. "My dad has forbidden me from dating  football players." I added with a smile. 

"Oh but the girls should be worried about me. I have zero loyalties to any girl when I get in there but if I make friends then I will have a big loyalty to you. And if they piss me off, which may take a lot. They will know, but I'm not going in there to make anyone upset, I do want to get along with the girls, like. I want to be able to talk with the girls." I told the camera as I spoke of the girls.

"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on." I added before I laughed at the camera, well more like a cackle that I could see made some of the producers that were around me laugh.