-chapter three-

"He was lethal"
___________

Vedika groaned in her sleep as she rolled up the surface she was thrown on. A light rushed in front of her eyes before she blinked her honey-brown eyes, furiously. "I'm still alive?" She gasped as the words came out more like an question than a statement. Her eyes spun around before she once again feel on the bed. The muscles in her body felt like it was all being paralyzed together. Her body was feeling so abnormal as sweats ran down from the temple, trailing down to the chest and disappearing beneath her clothes.

Shravani.

Her heart stopped as panic rose. She was all alone in the room and she feared what the monsters had been doing to her daughter. Child trafficking wasn't that unaware amongst the people. No! Nothing could have happened to her.

"Shravani!" she screamed, her aching body flung off from the bed she was on. She was in room, a huge actually and fancy one. She blindly made way towards the exit when a hand grasped her arm and she was pushed on the couch.

"My daughter?!" Vedika gave that man a pointed look who stared at her with a boring expression. "Tell me... where is my daughter?"

"Shut up, woman! You are making my ear pain," he grunted loudly. She stood up once again when he tugged her hair from behind. The rough hand wrapping through her long hair and he pulled it vigorously, letting her stumble on the ground. "Look woman, I'm in no mood to fight a woman, so you better keep quiet and stop pretending like a bitch."

"I'm not pretending like a bitch, I am one."

His eyes flared up in rage, the scar on his face twitching as he looked at the woman fallen on the ground. "The hell with you woman-" the loud and thundering noise stopped before the man stood straight, his body going still and the emotions on his face seemed to be remorseless. Her eyes slowly moving up and that is when Vedika's world stopped. The huge room felt sucoffating for her suddenly when her eyes landed on a figure, dressed in black trousers and the black button up shirt. The first three buttons left undone with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

As if the devil just walked out of hell.

"Boss this woman-" the words where abruptly cut off by him raising his hand as crouched down to her level, his elbow resting on his left knee.

"Hello love." His voice had just made her seethe in anger. Vedika realized the three were not the only one present in the room. 10 guards surrounded them and she had no choice but to admit that the guards belonged to him. She pushed his hand abruptly away like his touch had burned. Even though her weak knees threatened to betray her in falling down, but she dared not to. She could not be weak and certainly not him whose presence was enough for some to remember their worst fear.

Abhimanyu Rajvansh.

"You kidnapped me?" The least Vedika expected was this. The man who destroyed her to show up after three years. "I'm surprised that you haven't guessed it yet," he remarked sarcastically but it sharply felt like an insult to her. She was enraged by him and without a thought, she had pinned him to the all, although it took all the energy in her to push. He was a man and much more heavy than her.

"Where is Shravani?"

The sound of clicking metal made way and her eyes snapped up in fear. More than ten guns were pointed at her, making her realize her mistake. They were dangerous but the man she had pinned to the wall in anger was lethal.