-chapter six-

"If red is the colour of hatred then so is the colour of love"
__________

She should have known this.

Vedika knew she should have guessed the reason for the phone call from the hospital. Should have known this when Dr. Thakur had said that there was a patient in need of treatment. Should have known who the patient was but she didn't. How could her instincts be so poor? She scowled at herself as she drove to the given address mentioned in her e-mail. It was in the outskirts of Udaipur, hidden perfectly between the forests of city. Vedika considered it to be a way of Abhimanyu Rajvansh to keep his enemies out of reach as what had happened last night.

Last night.

She realised she knew nothing about it but wondered what was he doing at her footsteps but that thought replaced when another thought crawled into her mind. Did Dia Matthias stayed with him in his villa?

Something stirred in her, unsettling. Her stomach dropped as she felt her blood running cold at the possibility of Abhimanyu's mistress Dia being in the villa as her. Vedika remained herself that Dia wasn't his mistress anymore. She might be his wife soon. Just that thought had made her swallow hard.

"Everything could have been better if he didn't appeared in my life," Vedika murmured as she drove through the longest driveway she had ever came across with. The guards stopped her and Vedika saw a man, dressed in black appearing beside her. "Come out," he ordered in the rough deep voice. She disliked how he had commanded her as if she was some sort of a slave but Vedika obliged.

He eyed her from head to toe with narrow eyes as if looking at a dust beneath his feet. "What business do you have with our Boss?" His voice again rough and ordering.

"I'm the doctor," she said but he had looked at her as if she had told him a joke. Cocking his thick eyebrow at her, he leaned his ear closer to her. "You are the what?" He mocked with a dry chuckle. She wondered what was so funny in her three words.

"Enzo, let the lady go." They both turned towards the manly voice and she saw another guard dressed in black like the guy name Enzo walking towards them but unlike Enzo, he was different and young. He wasn't well-built muscular like Enzo. He was tall with an athlete body. His eyes the colour of amber that one seeked in their coldest night. One which could light even the darkest place. Tattoos from his thick forearm till his wrist. Vedika bet he had more tattoos under those black clothes but she had no interest in getting to know them.

"Roman," Enzo glared at him but he seemed unaffected. "You can not convince me like that," Ezno replied but Roman shook his head.

"I'm not convincing you, Enzo. I'm ordering you," Roman remarked and Vedika had stiff a laugh at the face Enzo had made. His glare turning more murderous towards Roman.

"Crazo," Enzo spoke in another language and even if Roman had stirred he shook his head. "She is Boss's..." Roman glanced at her way. Something different flickering in his eyes until he looked back at Enzo. "Doctor," he murmured but it didn't felt like he wanted say that word.

"Ora chiudi quella tua fottuta bocca, Enzo. Non vuoi che Boss ti tagli il cazzo per aver mancato di rispetto a sua moglie." Enzo's eyes grew slightly wider and Vedika felt as if she was out of this place which she knew she was but she postured herself straight like she was unaffected by the new change of her house.