-chapter twenty one-

-abhimanyu-

Her limp body fell on my bed with a soft rhythm as I covered her naked frame with the black sheets. Sweat glistened on her face with dark wild hair clinging to her face and I brush them away softly from her face. It hadn't taken her long from sleeping on my couch after me eating her pussy out until she had came all over my face.

A knock sounded on my door and I pull my shirt on myself and did the buttons before walking towards the door, expecting one of my house staffs staring at my face.

"Yes."

My eyes softened instantly when my eyes landed on Little love staring at me with the same eyes as her mother's. "Little love." I kneeled down to her level and take her hands into mine.

"Mumma said she going to come back soon but she didn't. Where is she?"

The edge of my lips tipped up, breaking into a grin and I pick her up in my arms with ease. "Trust me little love, she was coming."

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I shook my head slightly at her puzzled face and close the door behind me before my daughter could see her mother in a condtion she shouldn't. "She is sleeping. The doctor had told her too rest, no?"

"Yes. The doctor did." Shravani rests her head against my chest and I wipe away the dry tears away from her cheeks. The moment she had seen Vedika unconscious, she hadn't stopped crying no matter what I did to stop her and finally seeing her smile, a ripping feeling settled into my heart.

"And now its time for your bed too, Little love." She pouted and shook her head.

"No?"

"No."

I lowered my head to tickle as she giggled. Her small fingers gripping my fingers tightly when my aftershave pierced through her soft skin. "Stop!" She giggled again. Her fists pushing against my shoulders when I didn't stop.

"Okay, it tickles! Papa stoppp!"

I froze on my place and look at as Shravani rasped to catch her breath. "Say that again," I told, my voice going softer as she held my face between her tiny hands.

"Papa?"

Fucking hell. I would hear that a million times till my grave.

"Yes... again."

She said it again until the word buried between the walls of my villa and suddenly, this hallway seemed to be my favourite part out in my house. "Yes and that is what you are going to call me, little love," I say as I carry her to her bedroom nearer mine own.

"This is for me?" Shravani gasped in arms as she looked at the room that had been the colour of earthy green and black marbles few days ago. Now it was covered with cartoon characters I knew no shit about but what stood out was I couldn't spot any Disney Princess of books I used to find in my father's mansion's library when I smacked Shivansh's lazy ass with when I was younger.

I guess I should have expected something different from who was designing my daughter's bedroom. "And look at this!" She exclaims as she jumps away from my arms and running to a white stuffed bear twice large than her age.