Let's play Among US!

A/N: 3rd's POV throught the whole book

It was a day in UA like every other one or so one might think. Class 1A was as crazy as ever and nothing really changed. However there was this one game which the students started playing in their breaks. It was very popular and the teacher needed even to stop the class from playing it in class. What an interresting game that could be?

Well it was nothing other than AMONG US!

A game where 2 people will be randomly chosen as Imposters and try to kill their Crewmates. Now since only the Imposters knew themselves it was the Crewmates task to find and vote them out. 

Still it might sound very easy but in reality a lot of Crewmates will be voted out before the true Imposters will be. That meant sacrificing innocent people on their suspiciouns.

Now then, the goal was quite clear and everyone knew that including Present Mic. He however enjoyed the chaos that cames within the discussion and so he entered class 1A's classroom with a big smile on his face. 

That teacher wanted to make the lesson a bit more interresting so he decided he would make the kids play but also force them to talk english while they are at it.

Mic: Good morning everyone.

No reponse.

Mic: To tired to responde? Okay... Today we will be doing something different. Does anyone not know what "Among Us" is?

No response again. 

Everyone even a person like Todoroki knew that game as well as how it worked. Of course that guy never talked much but loved to go on with his theories. He was quite the player himself eventho people would never guess that much.

Midoriya on the other hand could be quite the dangerous Imposter as everyone already knew. However as a crewmate he would sometimes even join the wrong side, just because he loves the chaos and the confusion he would create. 

Bakugo was someone just accusing Midoriya each and everytime as well as cursing soo much that they would automatically vote him out for trying to get Midoriya out.

Then there was the rest, who sometimes could be strategically but others times they were just chaos. 

Mic: If that is so then what you think about a game instead of me teaching you something you will agree.

Mina: Really?

Denki: Can we play?

Mic: Yes of course but you all have to talk in english.

Kirishima: BRO This is amazing.

Iida: Yamada-sensei! Are you sure you want to do this?

Mina: Shush robot, you need some fun.

Denki: Yeah.

Sero: Come on Iida-san! This is quite fun.

Iida: I know and I get voted out at the beginning every time for some reason.

Kirishima: Pffff...

Bakugo: The fuck you looking at me?

Izuku: That's because you get voted out a lot too, Kacchan-

Bakugo: No fucking need to point that out nerd!

Aoyama: But it is the truth mon ami!

Hagakure: Soo We playing it?

Mic: Of course! Now everyone take their phones out and go on.

It was not even second after Mic said that, that everyone took out their phones and started to face a direction so the others can't see what they were gonna be. Everyone would get a role quite random and there was no telling what would be happening but one thing was for sure.... This will be quite chaotic.

Of course there will be Mic to stop them from harming each other if worse comes to worse but this would still be something he would never forget. In fact this game will change the teachers perspektive on some of their language skills. It wasn't as if they didn't know english at all.

The whole class was just lazy to respond or do things Mic said.... 

A/N: This is a short book hence the shorter chapters. I hope you will still give it a go and continue and please have fun reading this chaos!