Another tripple kill....

Once again they all found themselves at Caferteria

Sero: Everyone do a laps.

Mina: Laps around the table?

Jirou: Why we doing laps_

Denki: Kay!

Iida: Why....

Aoyama: Sounds fun.

Sero: 3....2....1....

Everyone did some lapses exept Iida and Shouji who were just standing there still not doing a thing and watch the whole thing going on.

Mina: It's Iida and Shouji!

Denki: They stopped!

Iida: What?!

Mina: They didn't do the group thing! It's them!

Izuku: Pfff...

Iida: Izu say something...

Izuku: HAHAHAHAH

Iida: It's not me.

Shouji: Me neither.

Right after that they split all up and started to go off into different rooms to finish the tasks they all still had to do. While the light was still out. Someone had to fix the light and while the lights were about to get fixed the imposters were just enjoying the show as the crewmates were basically blaming each others.

Thankfully the lights were fixt but right as this happened, one of the imposters decided to just get rid of Mina who jus accused Iida and Shouji which by the way ran off together too. This was just pure coincident but one imposter used this to their advanatge.

Mina: WHA-! Well... then.....

Meanwhile there was another group of three people who were together while everyone else was scathered around. 

Sero: Jo Jiro, if you kill Hagakure right now, I'll say it's Iida.

Jiro: No no! If you kill!

Sero: I'll say it Iida.

Iida: THE HELL!

Hagakure: Guys, it's not me.

Sero: Okay, then kill me Jiro.

Hagakure: I am not it.

Sero: I won'r blame you.

Hagakure: And I'll blame around off.

Jiro: alright... 3....2...1.... 

Nothing happened and they started laughing as they found it rather funny. Meanwhile the other imposter just found Satou all alone in Electrical and the poor guy was killed off immediately.

As if that wasn't enough, another person Ejiro was all alone in security, and the one imposter that just killed off Satou, went up to the security room and managed to kill off Ejiro. Now it was a tripple kill again after 2 people were voted off. This was rather a suspicious. Never did they had a group of imposters that went for 3 people.

The body was soon discovered as Uraraka walked up to look around and then found Ejiro. This was the moment she called the emergency meeting. Oh how little did they know that there were actually 3 kills and not one.

 Oh how little did they know that there were actually 3 kills and not one