Another Vote another Miss

Sero: What happened?

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ojiro: Sooo...

Aoyama: It's Denki!

Denki: It's not me! It's you!

Uraraka: What the....

Jiro: We were all stacking up in this corner....

Izuku: HAHAHAHA

Todoroki: HAHAHAHA

Izuku: The heck did you all do?

Sero: I want to know that too?

Jiro: As I said, we were all together and Hagakure was killed.

Denki: It's Ojiro.

Tokoyami: I agree. It can only be him! He was having us good.

Denki: Noo it is not me! What you think? I can kill and spam report at the same time?

Izuku: That is possible.

Todoroki: Yeah.... if Izu says this.

Uraraka: You are the imposter! How could you last this long?

Denki: It's not me!

Aoyama: I think this vote is very clear.

Everyone nodded as it was clear to them that the only imposter was Denki. Someone in the stack was the imposter and it was also thanks to the little word game Izuku was playing with all of them, that he was messing with their heads, that they had no clue who really was the imposter. 

So in the end Denki had to sit on the floor while the others were still in the game and looking at each other. Now it was still unclear who was the imposter. The game won sign didn't show up which meant that they were once again played.

Uraraka: I don't get! 

Aoyama: Was it not him?

Sero: What do we do now?

Jiro: Our task?

Izuku: Yup. We all do our tasl.

This was starting to be more and more bizzar for the students in class 1A since they really had no clue about who it could be. 

Mic: Alright, this is quite interresting. 

Izuku: It is.

Mic: You sure you are doing the right thing?

Izuku: YUP!

Mic: Alright.

Uraraka: What did he mean Deku?

Izuku: That I said we should all go do task and not vote each other out anymore.

Uraraka: Yeah. This sound like a solid plan.

Izuku: Is it?

Jiro: Yeah.

Todoroki: Pfff....

Just like that they all went ahead to do some task while Izuku couldn't help it and started laughing like crazy. This was for sure not suspicious at all, nooo.... He was laughing so hard that he even fell down off his chair and Mic went over to him shocked and tried to help him up but this child was just laughing his ass off. He knew that this game was lost by now.

 He knew that this game was lost by now