What an Imbecil...

Right after Momo was voted all they all returned to the Cafeteria area where they all started standing one after another. For one no one wanted to get kill and for the other they still didn't know if it really was a just one imposter left or still both in the game.

Denki: Listen! Listen to this! I'nm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!

Izuku: Pfff-

Bakugo: He is the fucking imposter!

Todoroki: You always say this.

Bakugo: And I am not always wrong.

Izuku: Guess what? There is a chance in one in a million that you are write but bloody hell you gonna keep accusing me you damn imbecile?

Bakugo: THE FUCKING HELL!!! COME HERE!

Mic: Bakugo, sit back down.

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bakugo: SHINEEE DUMB IDIOT!

Denki: Listen, I ama do it right now.

Denki started walking around in circles around the others looking like and idiot.

Iida: Okay...

Uraraka: Okay.

Juro: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hagakure: If the imposter is gonna do it, you're just gonna offer yourself up or something?

Denki: Yeah, yeah!

Sero: Okay I am off, I am doing reactor in three.... two... one...

Just like that Sero went away the moment the alarm for the meltdown went off.

Denki: Okay....

Sero: Alright.

Mina: Okay.

Hagakure: Alright.

Everyone left the area exept Bakugo who was  was hovering over the emergency button debating if he should press it or not since he knew it was Midoriya. In fact he would always say that and when it was Midoriya, he manages usually a kill per round and manages to get someone else voted out so he would be the last in game. He was a dangerous player. 

Still 3 kill that wasn't Midoriya's style at all.

While Aoyama, Sero and Denki went for reactor to solve the ongoing alaram from going on any further, Satou joined them and it was as soon as they managed to get to the room that Bakugo klicked the Emergency button.

Denki: Oh my god.

Mina: Ahm guys.....

Iida: Seriously?....

Bakugo: I am fucking telling you it is Deku!

Everyone started laughing at that statement since he would always say that and conitnue to target Midoriya thorugh the whole game. This Dandelion really didn't know how to behave at all.

Izuku: Yo, I think this Pomeranian has to go to be trained again and someone should get the rabies off him. He just mad!

Mic: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bakugo: There is a fucking reason that Deku didn't went reactor.

Izuku: Mate, you have something in your brain or you brain dead by now? There are 3 people that went there!!! They for godssake don't need another person.

Bakugo: I am fucking telling you, it's him!

Izuku: You have something to say that makes more sense imbecile?

Bakugo: You!

Izuku: Yes me?

Bakugo: It's you!

Izuku: It's not my style!

Todoroki: That is true.

Uaraka: Mh! So Deku is safe, right?

Ashido: I think so!

Izuku: Let's vote him out!

Ashido: Yeah! I am good with that.

Denki: Same!

Sero: Yup!

Tokoyami: What a mad banquet!

This was how everyone decided to vote Bakugo off since he had the guts to call the emergency meeting just to accuse Midoriya again as he would do in each and every game.